Discussion 2021 Player X v Y v Z

Status
Not open for further replies.
You're kidding right?

Impey was scoring 80's, 90's and a few hundreds off half back before he broke his leg.
What stats are you looking at?

Scored only four hundreds in his 118 game career and never more than one 100+ in a single season. Plus his highest season average out of 7 attempts is 74

Mar 24, 2008
Melbourne
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
Supercoach GRIM REAPER!!!!!

Scored only four hundreds in his 118 game career and never more than one 100+ in a single season. Plus his highest season average out of 7 attempts is 74

He was posting some good scores before he did his ACL. There were some 70's, 80's, 90's plus some hundreds too.

Just saying that the scorings there as witnessed on the weekend uncle Jisk.

Oct 17, 2017
Puppies
AFL Club
West Coast
Will a seagull eat a lot of chips if they're constantly thrown in their direction?
Seagull menu.gif

Weekend might have been an anomaly but he looked pretty damn good and a role in a new playing style that will complement him perfectly. I feel like I was wrong about him. At worst he'll be decent cash cow and I'd rather him on field than having to flip a coin on Rowe or Jones.

Weekend might have been an anomaly but he looked pretty damn good and a role in a new playing style that will complement him perfectly. I feel like I was wrong about him. At worst he'll be decent cash cow and I'd rather him on field than having to flip a coin on Rowe or Jones.
Yeah getting Impey in makes Warner my D6 & puts Rowe & Scott on the bench.
Jones out, don't care about his JS, Scott either scores & makes some dillip or is a useful loop with so many rooks in the fwd line, for me anyway.

Oh s**t i posted something on topic.

Incoming knob joke......Robbo!

Jones out, don't care about his JS, Scott either scores & makes some dillip or is a useful loop with so many rooks in the fwd line, for me anyway.

Oh sh*t i posted something on topic.

It was bound to happen one day. We forgive you. ;)

Oct 17, 2017
Puppies
AFL Club
West Coast

get out original.gif

gh172

Team Captain
Mar 18, 2010
AFL Club
West Coast
Can a player in the worst team in the league continue to score so outrageously well?
I'm leaning towards Brayshaw although I haven't seen him cop a tag yet and think it's bound to happen if he keeps this up. Wouldn't think that's going to be a concern for Ridley.

Sent from my SM-G986B using Tapatalk

penga

Senior List
May 17, 2012
AFL Club
Sydney
He was posting some good scores before he did his ACL. There were some 70's, 80's, 90's plus some hundreds too.

Just saying that the scorings there as witnessed on the weekend uncle Jisk.
Forget about 70s to 90s, just go the Texan with twin 140s xD. Leading player in the comp!

Too late, cover’s blown now 🤣

Jun 27, 2012
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Other Teams
Tottenham Hotspur FC
Do we have a place for which rookies we’re whacking on-field?
Like Joe Bloggs on-fieldin DEF with Billy Bunter on the bench with the E etc.?
I haven’t got either of those blokes, are they must haves?
also, what’s your plan for Swans rookies this week?

Do we have a place for which rookies we’re whacking on-field?
Like Joe Bloggs on-fieldin DEF with Billy Bunter on the bench with the E etc.?
Nah there's no thread, just ask here on in the weekly discussion

I reckon captain Billy Bunter this week though

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back