Teams South Sydney

Remove this Banner Ad

Badly needed win on Saturday.

Hard to believe we are second after just ending a four game losing streak.

Sad times with Burgess weighing up retirement. Only 25% bone in the shoulder, ouch. Maybe cell treatment in the US could be viable. Either way hope for all the best for the champion.

Really been a tough year, with this and Inglis' retirement. Have to hope to get a marquee signing or two this off season because we are looking ****ed right now.

South Sydney's Cody Walker has been suspended for two matches after he was filmed kicking a man in the chest in a street fight last December, and the Rabbitohs have been fined $20,000 for failing to report the incident to the league.

Potential side we can field next year

1. Mitchell
2. Johnston
3. Graham
4. Gagai
5. Addo-Carr
6. Walker
7. Reynolds
8. Tatola
9. Cook
10. Burgess
11. Su'a
12. Arrow
13. Murray

14. Sironen
15. Kolomatangi
16. Knight
17. Host

That's a very very good side if we can sign the Fox

Potential side we can field next year

1. Mitchell
2. Johnston
3. Graham
4. Gagai
5. Addo-Carr
6. Walker
7. Reynolds
8. Tatola
9. Cook
10. Burgess
11. Su'a
12. Arrow
13. Murray

14. Sironen
15. Kolomatangi
16. Knight
17. Host

That's a very very good side if we can sign the Fox

Really looking forward to this year, this would be my starting line up.

1.L Mitchell
2. A Johnson
3. C Graham
4. D Gagai
5. J Mansour
6. C Walker
7. A Reynolds
8. T Tatola
9. D Cook
10. T Burgess
11. J Su'A
12. C Murray
13. J Arrow

14. L Knight
15. B Burns
16. K Kolomatangi
17. B Marshall
18. M Nicholls
19. P Mago
20. S Marsters
21. J Cartwright

Reynolds contract situation is interesting

Do they give him the 3 or 4 years he wants? It's very likely Blake Taaffe will leave if so.

I think 2 years is fair, I'd prefer 1 year with one year option in clubs favour but 2 years with one year option is probably what needs to be done to get it over the line.

Reynolds contract situation is interesting

Do they give him the 3 or 4 years he wants? It's very likely Blake Taaffe will leave if so.

I think 2 years is fair, I'd prefer 1 year with one year option in clubs favour but 2 years with one year option is probably what needs to be done to get it over the line.
Reyno definitely deserves what he can get, reminds me a little of the Sandow situation where Reynolds was the up and comer

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Could this finally be the night we win in Melbourne?

We've never had a better chance IMO. Looking forward to see how we come out of the gates tonight. We looked like a well-oiled machine in the CS but we usually look good against the Dragons in that fixture.

We've never had a better chance IMO. Looking forward to see how we come out of the gates tonight. We looked like a well-oiled machine in the CS but we usually look good against the Dragons in that fixture.
Dunno about you mate, but I'm getting real sick of losing to these cheating campaigners

Remove this Banner Ad

Back