Mystery Flight MH370 missing

Remove this Banner Ad

The location in which the supposed MH370 wreck has just been found is very close to the location in which the South African flight crashed. So it's likely to be that plane, not MH370

You believe the wreckage is still floating after 26 years without being swept away?

If it's recent I wouldn't expect it to be there after 4 years either

It ain't aircraft wreckage. These days anything that vaguely resembles the shape of an aircraft and is somewhere in the Indian Ocean is always labelled as a MH 370 find purely for clickbait.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

The 400-page book, The Disappearing Act: The Impossible Case of MH370, written by Florence de Changy, makes a number of incredible claims against the US, insisting its military used advanced jamming technology to make the 777 aircraft invisible to nearby radars before shooting it down.

The 400-page book, The Disappearing Act: The Impossible Case of MH370, written by Florence de Changy, makes a number of incredible claims against the US, insisting its military used advanced jamming technology to make the 777 aircraft invisible to nearby radars before shooting it down.

What a load of nonsense.

the Donbass one with code-share of Dutch Airlines , I would like to know the Dutch Intelligence read ... qua read

My read on this new cold war with Russia is it is NOTHING about Russia . This is Thucydides in the most overused gobbets in media today , this is about the Sino's , America and Pentagon and DC getting nervous , Gates and vaccines and eugenics is the nutjobs sideshow , the true reason you can't get a retail bank clerk or a flight o/s is more about DC v China, the Yanks getting nervous , less about Bretton Woods system and more about overreferenced Thucycides*
*none hypocrisy
a mere #displacement , Russia =/= it is actually Russia, insert Sino's instead

how the Donbass flight comes down for the conflagration between Moscow - Kiev , EurophileNATOhomers v Ukraine Soviet-philes partial to Russia...
one thing I know, NATO and DC confected a putsch of pro-Russia-regime at helm in Kiev a decade back , and I defer to the late great Stephen F Cohen and his take , which was pro Russia and sympathetic to Moscow plus Vladimir Putin

Last edited:
And your expert wisdom knows this how? 😂

Common sense prevails here, she is claiming that the entire plane was rerouted to steal highly sensitive technology. It's a ridiculous theory that was debunked years ago. In any case if one wanted to steal such technology it would be much easier to do so before or after the flight.

She also goes on to claim that the search thousands of kilometres from the last reported position of the plane is suspicious completely ignoring the fact that satellite communication data (plus wreckage recovered so far) traces the aircraft to somewhere in the southern indian ocean.

Common sense prevails here, she is claiming that the entire plane was rerouted to steal highly sensitive technology. It's a ridiculous theory that was debunked years ago. In any case if one wanted to steal such technology it would be much easier to do so before or after the flight.

She also goes on to claim that the search thousands of kilometres from the last reported position of the plane is suspicious completely ignoring the fact that satellite communication data (plus wreckage recovered so far) traces the aircraft to somewhere in the southern indian ocean.
It wasn’t debunked.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back