List Mgmt. 2021 Draft and Trade Hypotheticals

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Darcy Moore has that on lock I reckon

Should go All Australian

They will likely both be All Australians tbh.

If they keep up their current form it will absolutely be well deserved. But it must be nice to play for a big Victorian club, as you have the media frothing over your individual performances after two rounds, meanwhile Heath Grundy can be an absolute beast all year long in 2016 and not even make the 40-man squad at season's end.

Gives me the shits. Sorry, tanty over.

With the Giants imploding, wonder if we’ll make a play for Lachlan Ash.

Contracted through 2022.

Ash isn’t.

Just because he is contracted doesn't mean we can't go after him.

Also I like Ash a lot, but he is from Victoria I think. Greene is a NSW boy. Also as good as Ash is I don't think we are in desperate need for the type of player he is as we actually have quite a few players who like to run and attack now.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Don't disagree. Do not think that he is what we need right now. Need inside bull or two

Not sure we do with Rowbottom and Warner there. Both are genuine grunt mids really long term. I'd still take a midfielder this draft though ideally one to add some class whether that be inside or outside.

Not sure we do with Rowbottom and Warner there. Both are genuine grunt mids really long term. I'd still take a midfielder this draft though ideally one to add some class whether that be inside or outside.

Andrews for a big mid would be good.

We need KPD bad. We need KPF. We need ruck. We need rookie ruck. And just throw in another good mid this year.
KPD ✅
Young Ruck ✅
Now comes the tricky part. Who leaves to create the list space? Will Barry O'Connor have progressed enough to be a KPD? Lachlan McAndrew to be a rookie ruck?
Who will be best available at (say) pick 10? Almost certainly a mid. What's coming through the academy?
Geez I'm glad it's Kinnear and Simon doing this and not me!!!

We need KPD bad. We need KPF. We need ruck. We need rookie ruck. And just throw in another good mid this year.

We don’t need too much but I’d still go best available first round then go from there

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back