Captains Round 3 VC/Captain

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

This is my thought too, but I'm starting to wonder about Bont. He doesn't go huge two weeks in a row very often. Macrae might be a better bet.

Macrae is due for a 150+

AFDogs

Norm Smith Medallist
Sep 9, 2014
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
This is my thought too, but I'm starting to wonder about Bont. He doesn't go huge two weeks in a row very often. Macrae might be a better bet.

5 day break too and played his absolute best possible game. I wouldn't VC him - that being said we are playing North and he could probably punch out a 120 without leaving 2nd gear.

VC Grundy
C on Petracca but hopefully won't be needed

BFMC

Senior List
Mar 22, 2021
Geelong
AFL Club
Essendon
Macrae into Gawn sounds easy, until I realise my loophole options are Henry and Phillips (and by the end of the week i'll probably only have one of them) meaning I have no DNP's after Friday night at the latest. Which means Neal as VC is my only option to loophole short of Rowe getting dropped, he would be the only possibility out of my Saturday rookies.

Grundy into Gawn
Just don’t have MID options running hot at the minute and they seem likely to give a decent score given their matchups. One or the other should fire.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

With OMac dead I might just go straight up Grundy C.
Don't have a loophole yet.

Will get to see if Scott holds his spot or if I can use him to loop before the game anyways.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back