Mega Thread The Official Bigfooty NBA Week 15 thread. Drummond a Laker - A New Hope

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
While Danny Ainge expressed optimism of the Boston Celtics' ability to re-sign Evan Fournier this offseason, the newly acquired wing isn't ready to talk about his free agency.

Probably focusing on his first bucket as a Celtic

While Danny Ainge expressed optimism of the Boston Celtics' ability to re-sign Evan Fournier this offseason, the newly acquired wing isn't ready to talk about his free agency.

Meanwhile

THEIS THEIS BABY

After all the trades, who is in a healthy position for the future out of these teams?

Orlando
Cleveland
Detroit

For me i would say Cleveland

Garland, Sexton, Okoro and Allen will be the core for years to come

Just need a PF

Not sure if it’s cranky old man syndrome kicking in but I’m seeing an awful lot of teams taking a foul to stop a break even when they have equal numbers back on D. It also makes even less sense when it’s one of your top players committing it. I better go have a lie down

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Not sure if it’s cranky old man syndrome kicking in but I’m seeing an awful lot of teams taking a foul to stop a break even when they have equal numbers back on D. It also makes even less sense when it’s one of your top players committing it. I better go have a lie down

Frank will always take one for the team.

The Utah Jazz's team charter plane had to make an emergency landing shortly after takeoff Tuesday afternoon after striking a flock of birds, which caused an engine fire and failure.

The Jazz were en route to Memphis, Tennessee, where they are scheduled to play the Grizzlies on Wednesday evening.

No injuries were reported. The Jazz confirmed their Delta charter for Wednesday's game returned to Salt Lake City International Airport shortly after takeoff.

I wonder if they were Pelicans or Hawks? Son of Skeletor hamG

I would have KD in like the bottom 5% of NBA players who would actually be tough in 'real life'. Maybe even lower.
If it were “Higher Learning” KD would be dead by now

The Utah Jazz's team charter plane had to make an emergency landing shortly after takeoff Tuesday afternoon after striking a flock of birds, which caused an engine fire and failure.

The Jazz were en route to Memphis, Tennessee, where they are scheduled to play the Grizzlies on Wednesday evening.

No injuries were reported. The Jazz confirmed their Delta charter for Wednesday's game returned to Salt Lake City International Airport shortly after takeoff.

I wonder if they were Pelicans or Hawks? Son of Skeletor hamG

Hmmm...flying into a jet engine is some pretty dire self pwnage.

So I know who my money is on.

KD is a 🤡. Can someone remind him he joined a team that won 73 games and now he's built a team to beat down a 36 year old LeBron and a 22 year old Luka with an injury prone porzingis as his second option.

KD is a joke.

giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back