Not open for further replies.
Sep 30, 2010
Katherine, NT
AFL Club
Gold Coast
Other Teams
Tampa Bay Buccaneers, TB Lightning,
I wear my religion on my sleeve.

I welcome you all to join me in prayer at The Church or Perpetual Admiration. All praise our Lord and Saviour Matthew Rowell.

I have seen you on your knees, but I did not know you were praying!

Jul 11, 2006
Chermside
AFL Club
Gold Coast
Other Teams
See Below
I wear my religion on my sleeve.

I welcome you all to join me in prayer at The Church or Perpetual Admiration. All praise our Lord and Saviour Matthew Rowell.
1617236328674.png

🙏 Praise be his holiness Matthew Rowell. 🙏

Jirik13

Norm Smith Medallist
Jan 22, 2018
AFL Club
Gold Coast
The only issue is the WA emperor complicating his closed border.. I’m not sure what the fixture does but if his border is closed to qld and Carlton play in qld then they become a dirty side or something
Carlton plays Port in Melbourne in round 5 so it should be ok.

SunnerSS

GCSUNSCAST HOST
Sep 3, 2016
AFL Club
Gold Coast
QLD restrictions saying that only 500 people allowed in public spaces. Would this include the AFL match Suns v Blues?
I don't think so. Metricon has a Covid-safe plan in place and maybe they just rearrange the seating to ensure social distance is adhered too.

Gorringe Can Suck One

Team Captain
Oct 31, 2019
AFL Club
Gold Coast
Absolutely and this is why I laugh at conspiracy tin hats that believe the government is watching them or hiding aliens, they couldn’t organise a surprise party
Nah I'm telling you right my Uncles Dads 3rd Wife's Brother used to work at Pine Gap and according to him Matt Rowell is an ACTUAL alien like I'm not crazy just got a good source

Mar 14, 2014
AFL Club
Gold Coast
Other Teams
Las Vegas Bears
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back