Game Day Round 3, 2021 - Collingwood vs. Brisbane Lions

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

I am up and I am going to force myself to work then I'm going to go donate plasma (blood stocks are usually low around Easter so if you have the chance go donate. Unfortunately it's 17 days until I can donate whole blood again).

Footy gods better be bending over backwards to give us the win because I am beyond drained and I deserve a win.

If we could pull this one out of the fire it would be a memorable win. Injuries, living in hotel rooms unexpectedly and not playing great footy.

We are on the precipice that's for sure. Come on boys, it will be the story of the round if we get up!

Not sure if it has been mentioned but adding to everything that is against us, we are also coming off 2 six day breaks for this one.
Would have been a hard bruising game last Friday so understand a few not getting up for the game.
Hope Lachie plays and has his first 3 vote game and kicks off his Brownlow defence.
God knows we need him to have a blinder in the middle. Along with everyone else to play their roles.
would love Daniher to kick 8 on Moore.

I reckon Adams could nullify Mihocek with luck
He should just go the knuckle, nothing to lose. If he gets suspended what have we lost? He's built like Tarzan, about time he started playing like it
I am up and I am going to force myself to work then I'm going to go donate plasma (blood stocks are usually low around Easter so if you have the chance go donate. Unfortunately it's 17 days until I can donate whole blood again).

Footy gods better be bending over backwards to give us the win because I am beyond drained and I deserve a win.
I'm booked in for next weekend

Will be run over the top of by a faster, more experienced side tonight. Desperately need McInerney, Gardiner, Berry, Cockatoo and Answerth in the team ASAP. And guys like Coleman/Prior/Sharp aren’t ready yet but at least they provide a bit of pace. Having 1 of them wouldn’t hurt.

5 players with less than 10 games experience, 3 of which are talls, no speed in defence, it’s going to be tough to beat a decent outfit.

No camping for us this weekend as we were going just over the border.
Might get the fire going down the back , tv on in the bar and watch the boys.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Wasn't actually surprised when Coleman was dropped. There were two occasions in the 4th quarter last week that Tom Berry and Kiddy Coleman were in the same shot on the broadcast chasing defenders. On both occasions, Berry was running hard, putting on pressure. On both occasions, Coleman was jogging slowly. For someone who came on as the sub, he should've had completely fresh legs.

I'm expecting Harry Sharp to be named sub for the week. In the praccy matches, his fresh legs were brilliant against tired players. Really made an impact.

Wasn't actually surprised when Coleman was dropped. There were two occasions in the 4th quarter last week that Tom Berry and Kiddy Coleman were in the same shot on the broadcast chasing defenders. On both occasions, Berry was running hard, putting on pressure. On both occasions, Coleman was jogging slowly. For someone who came on as the sub, he should've had completely fresh legs.

I'm expecting Harry Sharp to be named sub for the week. In the praccy matches, his fresh legs were brilliant against tired players. Really made an impact.
Bit hard to judge Kiddy considering he came on late into the game.
I don't mind T Berry at all, not in the same side as Robbo though.
At the present do we need more pressure on the ball or skilled ball players and also players that can stick tackles.
Who ever we play we need to be smarter when we have the ball , that is a selection thing as well.

Bit hard to judge Kiddy considering he came on late into the game.

I think that was precisely the criticism though. He came on with fresh legs, so the pressure from him should have been better.

I am giving plasma as I write this.
We will win as we have a better team

my lid is off

I think we will learn alot about us tonight. Especially our senior core. We have a young team yes. But our older boys should be enough to get it done. Our senior lads need to step up. Neale, Andrews, Daniher and zorko (who was pretty good). They all need big games for us to have a chance.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back