Transfer discussion thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
So Aguero's chance at catching Shearer ends. Well unless he signs for another PL team.

Some nuffy Perth Glory fans on Twitter seem to think he is a legit chance to join them in the A League.

And no, they were not taking the piss either, think they have spent too much time having their brains melted under the WA Sun.

Some nuffy Perth Glory fans on Twitter seem to think he is a legit chance to join them in the A League.

And no, they were not taking the piss either, think they have spent too much time having their brains melted under the WA Sun.
Pffft...he’d go to Melb City ...surely?!!

I don't see why he couldn't snare Buendia from Norwich.

We should have gone for Fekir before he went to Betis.

I wonder what will happen with Aouar?

Pool were all over Fekir before some funny business happened at the medical/final-negotiation stage.

Aouar ship seems to have sailed. Doubt we'll have the funds unless Stan intervenes.

Buendia is a viable option - relatively cheap and at the perfect age.
I can't see Madrid selling.
The investment they made is looking ready to pay off in the way of a quality starter for them.

Very unlikely we get him permanently, even if Zidane stays. I'd happily take a season-long loan for next season, w/ a non-recall clause.

Pool were all over Fekir before some funny business happened at the medical/final-negotiation stage.
Something was up with his knee cartilage. I don't know if he's since got it cleaned up or not.

Maybe when he’s over 40
Like a lot of South American players, he has said for a long time that he wants to play for his boyhood club again before he retires.

IMO he signs one more contract in Europe (for like 2 or maybe 3 years) and then goes back to Independiente in Argentina. Him playing in the MLS is unlikely, and in the A-League even less so

Like a lot of South American players, he has said for a long time that he wants to play for his boyhood club again before he retires.

IMO he signs one more contract in Europe (for like 2 or maybe 3 years) and then goes back to Independiente in Argentina. Him playing in the MLS is unlikely, and in the A-League even less so
I’d say zero chance of A-League

As much as CFG own Melbourne City and Manchester City, they don’t own Aguero. They can’t exactly tell him that they will pay him a certain wage to play in Australia. Some of the biggest clubs in Europe would still be after Aguero after seeing how successful someone like Zlatan is at this age.

As much as CFG own Melbourne City and Manchester City, they don’t own Aguero. They can’t exactly tell him that they will pay him a certain wage to play in Australia. Some of the biggest clubs in Europe would still be after Aguero after seeing how successful someone like Zlatan is at this age.
We were joking about him going to A league

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Raiola apparently en route to Barcelona to talk about Haaland
Raiola will arrive in England on Friday to speak to Chelsea, Liverpool, Man City and Man Utd apparently. Doing the European tour(i guess Juventus will be next) before they decide which club he wants in the summer.

Good Friday just became s**t Friday
1a79e9b6f8a4f8f4dd19ec96dde7e4c5.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back