Adrian Dodoro: Football’s Biggest Fraud IMO

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Considering when fit we have one of the better ruck duo’s in the comp in marshal and Ryder were We took one of them in the rookie draft and got the other one for peanuts I would say that’s actually very good list management ! 😂hunter was only ever brought in for emergencies only! It’s all well and good to say you have four ruckman on the list but when 3 of them are barley afl standard and your number 1 is an eight game rookie then you have a problem

"when fit" being the key word here. They're not. So. Poor list management for a finals push to be relying on a rookie SSP draft selection.

"when fit" being the key word here. They're not. So. Poor list management for a finals push to be relying on a rookie SSP draft selection.
Marshal has been very durable for a young ruck and Ryder had a great year last season they will both be back over the next 3-4 weeks plenty of time for the finals . I wish they were playing this week though would have been great to see them towl up your second rate ruck department I guess I will have to settle for watching your undersized soft midfield get taken to the cleaners again👍

You were just no good back then, but at least your club had balls: Replaced Sheedy with an outsider from Richmond... Sacked him too... Appointed Hirdy (a rookie coach) and poached Bomber and his rogue sports scientists from Geelong. They were failures, but the club didn't tolerate failure (hence the slogan: whatever it takes)

Bombers just seem to be soft club nowadays where losing has become accepted.

As for that fraud Dodoro, your club should use this as its new marketing slogan: Welcome to the 17th year of our Five Year Plan.

Surely Danky wasn't rogue whilst at Geelong. Hmmm...

Why is the "He's only played 8 games" call relevant to you? If he played 50 games would he be less likely of collision injuries?

You say we needed to replace Belly? We have... With Draper & Phillips, Bryan, Wright can all cover when needed, like now.
Because having an 8 game ruckman as your number 1 ruck isn't exactly top line quality. I have not once mentioned anything about collision injuries. This is related to your ruck stocks if at full health. It is still questionable having an 8 gamer as your #1 with someone who is extremely average in Phillips as your #2

So you're still unable to provide a coherent answer.

Philips is perfectly fine as a depth ruckman.

Who else was available last off-season that would be better than Philips and happy to play a back-up role?
Once again I'm saying that Dodoro should have been planning earlier to have a ready replacement for Belly when he retired, not necessarily just picking up someone after he retired.

Going in to a season with an 8 gamer as your #1 ruck is strange despite how good Draper may become. Draper should be your number 2 with an experienced (and good) ruck as your number 1 until he develops.

No, I'm just living in the real world where Draper was an 8 gamer at the start of this season and going into the season with him as your number 1 ruck & the very average Phillips as backup was a poor list decision by Dodo.

Bulldogs went into 20-7 with 0 gamer Tim English, VFL Standard Tom Campbell and journeyman back men Jordan Roughead as the main three ruckmen.

It’s not the be all and end all

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Because having an 8 game ruckman as your number 1 ruck isn't exactly top line quality. I have not once mentioned anything about collision injuries. This is related to your ruck stocks if at full health. It is still questionable having an 8 gamer as your #1 with someone who is extremely average in Phillips as your #2

Who is saying this?

Pretty much any informed and educated AFL supporter will acknowledge that ruckmen are nice but having a dominant ruck is overstated (by the media).

Bulldogs went into 20-7 with 0 gamer Tim English, VFL Standard Tom Campbell and journeyman back men Jordan Roughead as the main three ruckmen.

It’s not the be all and end all

And how did the doggies go that year? Using our ruck division as a benchmark is hardly doing your argument any favours.

And how did the doggies go that year? Using our ruck division as a benchmark is hardly doing your argument any favours.

Nothing to do with the here and now, was always about the long bow. Dogs are reaping the rewards with Tim playing decent football.

Similar situation with Draper. Only difference, Sam had a long term injury history we should have looked at as evidence for a better back up ruckmen than Andrew Phillips.

As many have suggested, Dodoro is poor but not to do with our ruck stocks at all

Once again I'm saying that Dodoro should have been planning earlier to have a ready replacement for Belly when he retired, not necessarily just picking up someone after he retired.

So when, IYVHO, should Essendon have planned to debut Bellchambers replacement?

Marshal has been very durable for a young ruck and Ryder had a great year last season they will both be back over the next 3-4 weeks plenty of time for the finals . I wish they were playing this week though would have been great to see them towl up your second rate ruck department I guess I will have to settle for watching your undersized soft midfield get taken to the cleaners again👍

This aged well.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Brad Crouch lol

No but his responsible for building a list with no depth whatsoever relying on a rookie ruckman not to get injured even with all our injuries if we can’t beat Essendon buy 10 goals this week there will be something wrong

Essendon’s fourth string ruckman helped smack St Kildas pathetic midfield - so not so bad I’d say...

Last edited:
Considering when fit we have one of the better ruck duo’s in the comp in marshal and Ryder were We took one of them in the rookie draft and got the other one for peanuts I would say that’s actually very good list management ! 😂hunter was only ever brought in for emergencies only! It’s all well and good to say you have four ruckman on the list but when 3 of them are barley afl standard and your number 1 is an eight game rookie then you have a problem
Do we? Do we have a problem?

someone does.

Do we? Do we have a problem?

I
2747fbab764c9137317d070581d5fd0a.jpg

I think we found Tasmania Saint

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back