Preview 2021 Rd 3, Richmond Tigers V Sydney Swans. Saturday April 3, 1.45 Post Meridiem. And you can have Pitura back prix….

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Broady will back up his good form...again...as he usually does

this article on the club’s website sums it up...love Broady...love mint cans

I remember watching Broad run around in the VFL in his first year thinking this guy will be delisted at the end of the year. His progression has been beyond remarkable. Absolutely gun!!

Highest scoring team in the comp.
Averaging 18 goals per game, even one without Franklin.
Heeney six goals, McDonald five.
Must target Heeney, McDonald, Gulden and Wicks.
Papley is playing further afield.
They are touting Mills as their next key mid, would like to see Graham target him.
Like to see Marlion lay his trademark bumps.
McDonald are Gulden are very young, 18, so they won't be experienced with heavy contact.

Last edited:
I know most are excited with what's coming through but for me until I see them tearing it to shreds in the AFL I'm not buying it.

Bolton and Balta are the only 2 you can consider as young talent under 50 games on our list.

RCD, Ross, Dow and CCJ need to do more for me to be convinced. I get its tough breaking it into a premiership team and all but I would hope one or two of those start dominating the VFL that much that Dimma won't have choice.
Balta, Bolton and Stack were able to break into a premiership winning team whilst the others mentioned so far have not been able it.
Baker?

Definately.

Sometimes I forget some of those are so young.
My reference was more to the players not getting games. So many times we hear how good those guys are or will be. For me until they become regular 22 players I won't consider them as future stars.

I remember watching Broad run around in the VFL in his first year thinking this guy will be delisted at the end of the year. His progression has been beyond remarkable. Absolutely gun!!

no doubt Broady is a true success story...we picked up a random player fron WA ...he was older than usual for a new recruit

now has 3 flags
plays his role perfectly...rarely (probably never ) dropped...was out of the team last year due to niggles...but more than serviceable injury wise...

Excellent return on investment

keen eye for mint cans as a cherry on top

love. Broady

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I know most are excited with what's coming through but for me until I see them tearing it to shreds in the AFL I'm not buying it.

Bolton and Balta are the only 2 you can consider as young talent under 50 games on our list.

RCD, Ross, Dow and CCJ need to do more for me to be convinced. I get its tough breaking it into a premiership team and all but I would hope one or two of those start dominating the VFL that much that Dimma won't have choice.
Balta, Bolton and Stack were able to break into a premiership winning team whilst the others mentioned so far have not been able it.
So Jack Graham just missed out due to having 57 games

did i hear correct that Dusty may be a late out
Would actually make this game very interesting. Dusty's not one of those players that always has some minor niggle to complain about trying to dodge games. If he's even remotely injured give him a spell and give Ross a crack.

With Vlastuin not being right to return and Houli unlikely to be rushed back in, I'm tipping an unchanged line up with the only likely change being Aarts and Ross swapping as the medical sub.

This is the first game I'm taking my son to. He is 4 and a half. Wish me luck haha
Good game to go to Sydney supporters are mostly elderly and don't really give a s**t so no need to worry about irate nutcases and swearing. Except from our lot...

Dimma kept mentioning "a couple of changes" in his presser. He explicitly called out Ross going back to VFL as one of these, and I'm foolishly hoping the other is dropping Aarts for MJ.

Watching 10 mins of him through the fence last week has me convinced he should play AFL as soon as he is fit enough to run out a game.

We'll see one of those games from him like Shai Bolton against the Swans in 2017, where he was BOG for the first half and completely absent in the second.

Best.

Be nice if the media kept there pants on so much love for swans after a win against wooden spooners and a lions over hyped outfit all this after 2 games.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back