Trades Round 3 trades

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bruhn/H.Jones to Impey this week.

Would prefer to trade Jones but if I do that then I won't have enough $ to bring in Chapman for Sharp next round if I need to, so I'll probably offload Bruhn.

Taranto > butters worth? what's the feeling on Taranto? he worth keeping around?

Taranto got 107 in round 1...he was being named alongside the likes of Brayshaw, Cerra, Walsh, McGrath etc as a possible break out trade in in the round 2 trades thread.

I'm a Butters owner and yes I think he'll be a very good F3 or so. Taranto only an M8 at best yes. But I'd hold that trade.

Taranto > butters worth? what's the feeling on Taranto? he worth keeping around?

I'm sticking with him for now for what it's worth. Another poor performance might have him on the chopping block however.

Settled on Sharp > Jordon

Caldwell > Warner

Draper benched for Flynn & will upgrade to Grundy next week.

Trade done and dusted for the week - I feel a sense of calm now!

Traded
Out: Cripps & Sharp
In: Tex and Impey :straining:

Yep, traded a Premo and Rookie to more mid-pricers; purely for cash grab.
Now - watch Cripps go 130 this week!

I will see you in either " 2021 Nailed It" or " 2021 Regrets / Vents .... Oh My !" thread :eek:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I’m so tempted to trade Fyfe, but it will cost me two trades.

30 trades left and sitting at 271 overall.
Playing for league, but obviously my early ranking changes my way of thinking somewhat!

I know it’s crazy, but seriously thinking Fyfe and Bruhn to Lazaro and Bont or Macrae. Macrae leaves me broke, Bont leaves me with 23k.

all this talk of Fyfe getting an extended rest, plus no CBAs has me worried.
Am I crazy????

65B52864-E72E-4959-9543-6D3762020779.png 7B4E5073-0512-45DF-86DC-11ABDC4D0363.png

Last edited:

Playing for league, but obviously my early ranking changes my way of thinking somewhat!

I know it’s crazy, but seriously thinking Fyfe and Bruhn to Lazaro and Bont or Macrae. Macrae leaves me broke, Bont leaves me with 23k.

Am I crazy????

View attachment 1091460
View attachment 1091461

Macrae

giphy.gif

Am I crazy????

View attachment 1091460
View attachment 1091461

Well, I got a text at qtr time in tonight’s game.
“Hey, Brodie here, WTF are you thinking? Fyfe is Life! And by the way, I’m going f$&king huge tonight, so you’ll need the man as your loophole. Hope this helps! Cheers and beers, Brodie!”

Thanks champ, I owe you a cold one!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back