Player Watch Welcome to Hawthorn, Denver Grainger-Barras

Remove this Banner Ad

heard a rumour its bone bruising at the back of the knee, likely 4 weeks but because its behind the knee it could be a bit longer as that area is the worst place for bone bruising so could easily extend to 6 if it doesnt heal quickly, we'll see if the rumour is accurate or not.

heard a rumour its bone bruising at the back of the knee, likely 4 weeks but because its behind the knee it could be a bit longer as that area is the worst place for bone bruising so could easily extend to 6 if it doesnt heal quickly, we'll see if the rumour is accurate or not.
could have been much worse, i'l take 6 weeks.

Sometimes this can be worse then clean crack that just needs plaster. Can hurt more then a clean break as well, imo.

But if no ligaments/tendons/cartilage damage then great news really.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Yep. 8 weeks when the club said 4.
Wonder why he deleted it then. Hmmmmm
Everyone knows with the Hawks you triple what they say and add 4 weeks to that.

Kind of laughable how bad these injury reports are.

Birchall still 2-3 weeks away....

Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk

Everyone knows with the Hawks you triple what they say and add 4 weeks to that.

Kind of laughable how bad these injury reports are.

Birchall still 2-3 weeks away....

Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk

That seems an awfully long time for bone bruising, usually bone bruising is a bit of a wait and see how it heals.

You’ll have to excuse me if I don’t lose my mind with the club being conservative with the highest draft pick we’ve taken in the last 15 years.

if it’s 8 weeks or 12 so be it. There’s literally no rush.

You’ll have to excuse me if I don’t lose my mind with the club being conservative with the highest draft pick we’ve taken in the last 15 years.

if it’s 8 weeks or 12 so be it. There’s literally no rush.
Yep no structure damage should be the focus, marathon not a sprint.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back