2nds Norwood vs Port Adelaide - Round 1 @ The Parade

Remove this Banner Ad

Garner has lost it.

Garner looks like a man who has realised he won’t be an AFL footballer and is looking into his options. Looked ready to go on with it at one stage. He’s going to get delisted as it stands and I don’t think another afl team even thinks about rookieing him

Garner looks like a man who has realised he won’t be an AFL footballer and is looking into his options. Looked ready to go on with it at one stage. He’s going to get delisted as it stands and I don’t think another afl team even thinks about rookieing him
You’d think he’d be playing with a level of desperation to save his career.

Has John Casey always hated Port? Don’t remember him being anti-Port when he commentated AFL games in the late 2000s.

I vaguely remember Bresh saying he was a Port man?

Maybe he’s applying the ‘Dwayne Russell — Can’t Accuse Me Of Bias!!!1’ filter?

I remember him famously saying “Westhoff’s putting on a clinic” during a Port vs West Coast game at AAMI in 2007.
John Casey is, or at least was a Port supporter. Has turned into the SANFL's Dwayne Russell post the 2014 GF it seems.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

John Casey is, or at least was a Port supporter. Has turned into the SANFL's Dwayne Russell post the 2014 GF it seems.
He's been fine today. Not sure why people are so sensitive. We're getting pumped, of course the commentators are going to reflect the excitement of the team dominating.

Garner has lost it.
Has had a shocking preseason.

Reckon I have seen him play 2 good quarters in 4 games - the internal trial and 3 Sanfl trials.

He's been fine today. Not sure why people are so sensitive. We're getting pumped, of course the commentators are going to reflect the excitement of the team dominating.

its the constant is this - insert - hands in the back / holding the ball / chopping the arms that he doesn’t apply to the other team but asks every time there’s a port player near it.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back