2nds Norwood vs Port Adelaide - Round 1 @ The Parade

Remove this Banner Ad

Mead would be the third worst handballer out there behind Garner and Frederick. He has no idea what to do whenever he has the ball. Always handballs to the feet of a player who is running backward or is stationary. By far the most disappointing player for mine.

The SANFL go out of their way to make it as hard as possible for us.

Don't forget with the new AFL list rules you can bassically take any player you want from Norwood onto your AFL list and they line up against us next time if not playing AFL. I'll be surprised if an AFL club doesn't take Callow.

So you are not at a complete disadvantage. Also you were able to use your AFL links to get Surman.

Wrote two weeks ago that it would be a long long season for the Maggies.
Whilst you can allow a bit of rust as we didn't play last season, this is a lamentable showing.
Sounds like Hayes had a great game, and not much else to talk about.
Need to recruit a host of speedy, ball accumulating mids and mobile strong KPPs.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

R Anderson was my high school footy coach

Love Ando
Slippery Dick Anderson was a star. Footy was an optional extra in his life.

Mead would be the third worst handballer out there behind Garner and Frederick. He has no idea what to do whenever he has the ball. Always handballs to the feet of a player who is running backward or is stationary. By far the most disappointing player for mine.
Gulp and I had such high hopes

Yeah the number of basic handballs we've missed today through players panicking under non-existent pressure has been disappointing.

Is Hird only 18? If so, why the hell didn’t we draft him as a key back?

He's only 191cm. We've got a heap of them. Plus he's around 21yo

Remove this Banner Ad

Back