Other Teams
Yankees, N'Orleans Saints, Arsenal
Jul 12, 2004
Junktion Oval
AFL Club
Collingwood
Other Teams
England

Did lol at the whinging on Twitter, guilty until proven innocent in the current climate.

But they keep citing the NRL rules and none of these charges would fall under the NRL rules for automatic suspension!

Let me guess kaney is from WA

How did the NBL cup workout for the Vic teams?

NBL spoon fed you home advantage and favourable umpiring and the Melbourne teams still managed to choke it.

Ummm I'm not in Melbourne.

Apologies i'm just going off your team supported.

End of the day though it's the same whingeing every year, Cats only win it due to home court umpiring. The NBL threw them in the hub for the farcical NBL cup and they still went out and got it done.

They are just a well run side who knows what it takes to grind out winds. People wrote them off at the start of the year and they are back on top of the ladder again.

Apr 29, 2005
Perth
AFL Club
West Coast

End of the day though it's the same whingeing every year, Cats only win it due to home court umpiring. The NBL threw them in the hub for the farcical NBL cup and they still went out and got it done.

They are just a well run side who knows what it takes to grind out winds. People wrote them off at the start of the year and they are back on top of the ladder again.

The whole "home cooking" everyone sooks about in regards to the Cats I reckon plays right into Perth's hands.

Teams seem to get flustered when even the most minor call goes against them in Perth, it becomes almost a self fulfilling prophecy.... they psych themselves out of any chance of winning by sooking it up for the rest of the game.

Perth winning the NBL Cup in Melbourne should indicate that just perhaps, they might be a very good organisation that just knows how to get it done.

Yep they are a well drilled side that knows what it takes to grind out wins no doubt - respect the whole franchise.

There is also no doubt they get some home cooking and that ain't whinging. As soon as Ware had to stop guarding Cotton (who is phenomenal) due to 4 fouls - game over.

Enjoy your club they would be fun to support.

Back