Rohan hit on Neale

Remove this Banner Ad

Jul 26, 2007
Darwin
AFL Club
West Coast
Neale gives Grohan a bit of a shove in the upper chest.,

Growan responds with a swinging arm to Neale's neck and jaw that drops him to the ground like a sack of spuds

Bad Neale , BAD!!!!

According to Beam Me Up Scotty, he's totally "comfortable" with that from his player 'cos that dirty basket Neale started it.

AFL MRO disagrees with BMUS and gives Grohan two weeks

I'm "comfortable" with that

Was about to post the exact same thing.

Chris Scott is a serious flog of a coach. 'He's comfortable with one of his players king hitting someone from behind!'

Neale shoved Rowan in the chest as he'd been heavily tagged and scragged. That happens every week. Rowan's response.........king hit the bloke from behind with a swinging arm.

And Scott is happy with that after seeing the vision.

If the shoe was on the other foot Scott would be wailing like a baby.

Stocks_go_Up

Norm Smith Medallist
Sep 14, 2010
AFL Club
Geelong

Chris Scott is a serious flog of a coach. 'He's comfortable with one of his players king hitting someone from behind!'

Neale shoved Rowan in the chest as he'd been heavily tagged and scragged. That happens every week. Rowan's response.........king hit the bloke from behind with a swinging arm.

LOL king hit his shoulder - talk about drama queens

LMFAO king hitting a shoulder?

King hitting is when Andrew Gaff broke a teenagers jaw and knocked his teeth out, as you don't seem to know what it means

Feb 9, 2015
AFL Club
Geelong
Funny how all the Geelong supporters whinging about Neale starting it are also incredibly quiet over Higgins clocking Charlie Cameron in the gut first, but only Cameron got a fine from retaliating. Food for thought.

I can actually explain this on behalf of Geelong supporters.

We didn't know and don't care that the above happened.

Neale gives Grohan a bit of a shove in the upper chest.,

Growan responds with a swinging arm to Neale's neck and jaw that drops him to the ground like a sack of spuds

Bad Neale , BAD!!!!

According to Beam Me Up Scotty, he's totally "comfortable" with that from his player 'cos that dirty basket Neale started it.

AFL MRO disagrees with BMUS and gives Grohan two weeks

I'm "comfortable" with that
I'm comfortable with the outcome (its done and dusted) and I am also comfortable with the knowledge that Neale is now on the radar of everyone (a) for being an instigator (b) a smart arse and (c) a stager. He will be reported some time this season.

Jul 26, 2007
Darwin
AFL Club
West Coast
I can actually explain this on behalf of Geelong supporters.

We didn't know and don't care that the above happened.

So you are comfortable with that type of action............like your coach is?

Well...........that's how culture develops.

I'm a big believer in karma. Continue on as is then, I'm sure karma will pay the Cats and Cats supporters a visit soon. ;) :thumbsu:

Jul 26, 2007
Darwin
AFL Club
West Coast
I'm comfortable with the outcome (its done and dusted) and I am also comfortable with the knowledge that Neale is now on the radar of everyone (a) for being an instigator (b) a smart arse and (c) a stager. He will be reported some time this season.

LOL

You comfortable with Geelong players king hitting opponents (reigning Brownlow medalists no less) behind play?

Chris Scott is from the sound of things.

Quality individual Chris.......classy bloke:thumbsdown:

If the exact same thing happen to Dangerfield you Cats fans would be jumping the fence in outrage. And you know it.

LOL

You comfortable with Geelong players king hitting opponents (reigning Brownlow medalists no less) behind play?

Chris Scott is from the sound of things.

Quality individual Chris.......classy bloke:thumbsdown:

If the exact same thing happen to Dangerfield you Cats fans would be jumping the fence in outrage. And you know it.
King hit???? Get off the angry pills! LOL I never said I was comfortable with what Rohan did, although I maintain Neale milked it; I said I was comfortable with the 2 weeks.

By the way, if Rohan had 'king hit' Neal as you say, Neale would be missing weeks

Feb 9, 2015
AFL Club
Geelong

I'm a big believer in karma. Continue on as is then, I'm sure karma will pay the Cats and Cats supporters a visit soon. ;) :thumbsu:

Karma is bullshit, some people can't handle that sometimes bad people never get their retribution and good people never get their reward. It's easier to believe in a fantasy as opposed to settling with difficult truths.

Also, is this a direct threat. Is it dueling pistols at dawn?

Jan 14, 2016
AFL Club
West Coast
So Neale is allowed to instigate with an opposing coach but the coach can't say anything back?

If anything in that scenario the player should receive the fine.
Coaches shouldn't be dartboards that can have whatever said to them and they've just got to cop it - what kind of bulls@#$ is that?

Jul 26, 2007
Darwin
AFL Club
West Coast
Karma is bullshit, some people can't handle that sometimes bad people never get their retribution and good people never get their reward. It's easier to believe in a fantasy as opposed to settling with difficult truths.

Also, is this a direct threat. Is it dueling pistols at dawn?

Wouldnt trust you to not snipe and shoot me in the back if your supporting Rohan on this one buddy. ;) :thumbsdown:

Jul 26, 2007
Darwin
AFL Club
West Coast
So Neale is allowed to instigate with an opposing coach but the coach can't say anything back?

If anything in that scenario the player should receive the fine.
Coaches shouldn't be dartboards that can have whatever said to them and they've just got to cop it - what kind of bulls@#$ is that?

Scott took a v line towards the Lions players in an obvious attemot to get a reaction.

He doesnt do that then none of it would have happened.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Jul 26, 2007
Darwin
AFL Club
West Coast
King hit???? Get off the angry pills! LOL I never said I was comfortable with what Rohan did, although I maintain Neale milked it; I said I was comfortable with the 2 weeks.

By the way, if Rohan had 'king hit' Neal as you say, Neale would be missing weeks

Your coach said he was comfortable with what Rohan did.

So I simply asked if you were also comfortable with it.ie. agreed with the coach.

Any comment on Scott being comfortable with his players taking a round arm swing at players behind play when their back is turned? (= definition of king hit)

Rowan is damn lucky he didnt do a Gaff and hit him an inch or two higher without intending to get him high.

But Chris Scott is comfortable with the action. THAT says enough about the guy all by itself.:poo::thumbsdown:

Jan 14, 2016
AFL Club
West Coast
Scott took a v line towards the Lions players in an obvious attemot to get a reaction.

He doesnt do that then none of it would have happened.

A V line?

A coach walking briskly shouldn't be grounds to be able to mouth off at them.
Neither should a stern stare. Or if you don't like what one do their team's players did to you.
Just shouldn't be able to mouth of at the opposing coach full stop.

I'm obviously in the minority on this one since everyone seems to think Scott's actions are the worst of the two evils in this scenario - but this is a forum so I'll call it the way I'm seeing it.

romeohwho

Brownlow Medallist
Apr 20, 2015
AFL Club
Geelong

So I simply asked if you were also comfortable with it.ie. agreed with the coach.

Any comment on Scott being comfortable with his players taking a round arm swing at players behind play when their back is turned? (= definition of king hit)

Rowan is damn lucky he didnt do a Gaff and hit him an inch or two higher without intending to get him high.

But Chris Scott is comfortable with the action. THAT says enough about the guy all by itself.:poo::thumbsdown:
Lighten up old thing. Way too invested in your hatred for Scott.

And what do you think Simpson would say if a WCE player hit an opposition player like that?

I’m comfortable with what Scott said because he based what he said on real time vision, not repeated slo-mo dissections. And to me Neal milked the hit to his shoulder and arm.

why are you so obsessed with Chris Scott and Geelong? It is unhealthy

Sep 16, 2015
Inside 50
AFL Club
Fremantle
Other Teams
Claremont Tigers
Neale put some gravy on it and Rohan was given 2 weeks. Fair enough, if you swing an arm at another player you take your medicine.

What I don't understand about chook lotto is that if Neale was concussed and had to miss last night, it's also 2 weeks (see Sam Reid).

download.jpg

Bald

Premium Gold
Apr 5, 2016
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Other Teams
Boston Celtics
Neale put some gravy on it and Rohan was given 2 weeks. Fair enough, if you swing an arm at another player you take your medicine.

What I don't understand about chook lotto is that if Neale was concussed and had to miss last night, it's also 2 weeks (see Sam Reid).

View attachment 1092037
Surely you don't believe that if Rohan swung his arm off the ball, clocking Neale in the head and concussed him that he'd get 2 weeks just because a player was given a 2 week suspension for a bump?

Aug 8, 2007
Melbourne
AFL Club
Geelong

Your coach is happy with his players punching kids in the head and breaking their jaws.

Sep 16, 2015
Inside 50
AFL Club
Fremantle
Other Teams
Claremont Tigers
Surely you don't believe that if Rohan swung his arm off the ball, clocking Neale in the head and concussed him that he'd get 2 weeks just because a player was given a 2 week suspension for a bump?
But this is exactly the thing - nobody knows the secret herbs and spices formula. An incident which can cause long-term brain damage gets the same ban as this?

Some people claim there's a grading system for suspensions (Michael Christain), but clearly they're guessing as much as we are.

It's insane.

The AFL, MRO etc are hopelessly confused and conflicted. Do we punish the look and potential outcome of a bump or hit, or do we base the punishment on the actual outcome? You can’t have both unless there is consistency and transparency

Jul 26, 2007
Darwin
AFL Club
West Coast
A V line?

A coach walking briskly shouldn't be grounds to be able to mouth off at them.
Neither should a stern stare. Or if you don't like what one do their team's players did to you.
Just shouldn't be able to mouth of at the opposing coach full stop.

I'm obviously in the minority on this one since everyone seems to think Scott's actions are the worst of the two evils in this scenario - but this is a forum so I'll call it the way I'm seeing it.

You dont think Scott approached the Lions playing group instead of his own?

Jul 26, 2007
Darwin
AFL Club
West Coast
But this is exactly the thing - nobody knows the secret herbs and spices formula. An incident which can cause long-term brain damage gets the same ban as this?

Some people claim there's a grading system for suspensions (Michael Christain), but clearly they're guessing as much as we are.

It's insane.

In play versus behind play is always a factor.

Intentional v careless.

The grey area you speak of is 'the look to the game'. Two players clashing going for the ball v a player throwing a round house behind play to a player not even looking is a really REALLY bad look. Not a football action, its an action of a thug.

Back