Resource 2022 NMFC Membership thread - Final Tally: 50,191

Remove this Banner Ad

I would have liked an email from the club along these lines:

'Hi Member, as we endeavour to get you a seat as close to the one you pay for make sure to select Level 2 Premium after you enter your barcode. Do not be fooled by the Level 2 Wing option as this will have you sitting in the pocket. Regards Membership Department.

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk

Feel for your mate

DYK in 1993 a standard Membership got you Level 2 Gt Sth Stand.

Jusr walk in and sit down

I felt like I was a Caesar so good were the seats.

It's not even the seats themselves that bother me. Booking a seat should be a simple process. I can't even view what membership/upgrade package I have, and booking tickets is a process requiring 3-4 logins and an "app" that is a shitty mobile browser that breaks 30% of the time.

Even when all that goes right, something goes wrong with the system, or Ticketmaster hasn't aligned the promotion correctly, or some other inane bullshit to make the process as stressful as possible.

You will need to wait for the public sales to open (Wednesday 1pm) if you want to sit with non members then book all together. You can add your member barcode when booking and select a $0 member ticket if you want to sit on the back half of Level 3
Trying now. I'll admit to being confused. I enter my member code and the response is that there are no valid offers. When I select 'Find tickets'the response I get is 'please select quantity' but I can't see how to. I'm definitely an old codger now.

Trying now. I'll admit to being confused. I enter my member code and the response is that there are no valid offers. When I select 'Find tickets'the response I get is 'please select quantity' but I can't see how to. I'm definitely an old codger now.
Big thanks to grimface_87 for their help.

The next hurdle. I've downloaded the Ticketmaster app. The next issue is that it doesn't show a Tickets tab. I can see the tickets on my laptop browser but not on my phone. I logged onto the app using my registration details from when I registered to purchase the tickets. So I remain a confused old codger.

The next hurdle. I've downloaded the Ticketmaster app. The next issue is that it doesn't show a Tickets tab. I can see the tickets on my laptop browser but not on my phone. I logged onto the app using my registration details from when I registered to purchase the tickets. So I remain a confused old codger.
There isn't a tickets tab, instead there is "My Events".
For Android (I assume iPhone will be the same):
In the app - get the pop out menu from the button in the top left corner (i.e. the 3 horizontal lines).
In that menu, there should be a "My Events" option, select that - the game should be there, then click on the picture of the game to get to the tickets.
Good luck!

There isn't a tickets tab, instead there is "My Events".
For Android (I assume iPhone will be the same):
In the app - get the pop out menu from the button in the top left corner (i.e. the 3 horizontal lines).
In that menu, there should be a "My Events" option, select that - the game should be there, then click on the picture of the game to get to the tickets.
Good luck!
Thanks MRoos.

I have ios. When I select Events I get an icon for the game, and when I select that, I get ticket prices and options. Hmmm.

Have you linked your NMFC app to your ticketmaster account?

If so go the NMFC app. and follow my screenshots.

20210331_215912.jpg
Screenshot_20210331-215337_NMFC.jpg
20210331_215458.jpg

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I went to AAMI Park earlier today to watch the City v Western Utd derby (had freebies). Ticketek crashed, you couldn’t access the barcodes on your phone. There were 000’s lining up outside 2 open windows minutes before k.o in order to get their tickets printed as this is what people were told to do in order to get in. Was an absolute shambles of the highest order. A lot just gave up and left. Felt sorry for event staff who had to somehow explain this absolute shitshow to frustrated and angry patrons. We had screenshot our tix so were ok to enter the ground when we rolled up.

Probably a good idea to do the same (screenshot) or save tix to your google wallet when the above will inevitably happen at the footy. Ticketek and Ticketmaster are top shelf s**t campaigners, absolute garbage organisations, difficult to deal with, have slow, cumbersome apps and websites during heavy times and just show complete contempt to customers. No wonder fans cbf anymore.

I went to AAMI Park earlier today to watch the City v Western Utd derby (had freebies). Ticketek crashed, you couldn’t access the barcodes on your phone. There were 000’s lining up outside 2 open windows minutes before k.o in order to get their tickets printed as this is what people were told to do in order to get in. Was an absolute shambles of the highest order. A lot just gave up and left. Felt sorry for event staff who had to somehow explain this absolute shitshow to frustrated and angry patrons. We had screenshot our tix so were ok to enter the ground when we rolled up.

Probably a good idea to do the same (screenshot) or save tix to your google wallet when the above will inevitably happen at the footy. Ticketek and Ticketmaster are top shelf sh*t campaigners, absolute garbage organisations, difficult to deal with, have slow, cumbersome apps and websites during heavy times and just show complete contempt to customers. No wonder fans cbf anymore.
great advice,
screenshotting has got me out of a lot of pickles in the past, especial hotel and other bookings were getting live internet can be a challenge.

Probably a good idea to do the same (screenshot) or save tix to your google wallet when the above will inevitably happen at the footy. Ticketek and Ticketmaster are top shelf sh*t campaigners, absolute garbage organisations, difficult to deal with, have slow, cumbersome apps and websites during heavy times and just show complete contempt to customers. No wonder fans cbf anymore.
Round one there was a forwarding issue with the tickets I got.

The only way I will distribute now is via screenshot.

Can't believe the club hasn't apologised to me for Covid-19 occurring.

On SM-G950F using BigFooty.com mobile app

I can't believe that not a single one of the soft****s in the administration or on the board has come out publicly and condemned covid in the strongest terms. Do we have to get one of the hard men from the 90s to do it?

Booked my ticket, but now having problems getting it to my phone. I’ve sent text to my grandson to get help
But looks like I won’t make I today.

I’m an old guy (74), have barracked for North for 69 years and been a continuous member for 34 years.
This system locks out people who want to go to the footy at the last moment, plus old farts Like me who aren’t up with the latest technology. I’ll give it one more home game before I give up and become a non member TV supporter.

Booked my ticket, but now having problems getting it to my phone. I’ve sent text to my grandson to get help
But looks like I won’t make I today.

I’m an old guy (74), have barracked for North for 69 years and been a continuous member for 34 years.
This system locks out people who want to go to the footy at the last moment, plus old farts Like me who aren’t up with the latest technology. I’ll give it one more home game before I give up and become a non member TV supporter.

And we wouldn't even have a club without people like your good self.

Its very disappointing.

So apparently we need to tell them our membership number to get into the premiership club room. Anyone know where that is these days?
In the member hub on the membership website. Click the P in the top corner, Switch Accounts. It will list all your member Id's.

So apparently we need to tell them our membership number to get into the premiership club room. Anyone know where that is these days?
If you go to the 'my mobile membership card' it should be the ID no listed near the top under My Events. Or, just follow whatever giantroo is about to post :)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back