Play Nice Random Chat Thread V

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is this the same government that couldn't meet its covid vaccination targets or organise proper air support for a national bushfire emergency?

Authoritarian excesses have been their only successes so far.

Its as if their only priority is having power, not actually using it properly.

I know it’s game day but I’m on the tram heading into the game and this popped up on my YouTube feed. So funny but sort of worrying at the same time. Biden has lost it.

8cfbcc75f9fec8b9e365a37ed0c0c863.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

If you want to past the time and watch something creepy, nexpo hits the spot. Great video production as well

Kangaroos techno

Premiership Player
Feb 4, 2021
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Sounds about right. It's what happens when you hire an actress with no experience, business sense or intelligence. Still waiting for her to talk about the kids in cages...

I’ve learnt a thing or two, that narcissism is driven by insecurity which I’m putting the pieces together and it sounds like a couple of people I have come across.

Not every person who is insecure is a narcissist no not at all but it’s the people who flex their insecurities when it’s not needed to make others feel less.

Also don’t get me started on gaslighting, I had this guy say “it’s all in my head” “you’re not all there in the head” when I called him out on his behaviour. Gaslighting at its finest ladies and gents.

Dec 27, 2017
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Sounds about right. It's what happens when you hire an actress with no experience, business sense or intelligence. Still waiting for her to talk about the kids in cages...

Says just as much about the rest of them as it does about her. Young people come in dreaming of making changes and the rest of congress are thinking, bitch you’re not doing s**t.

She calls them influx facilities instead of concentration camps now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back