Memberships 2021 St.Kilda Membership Thread (FINAL TALLY - 55,832)

Remove this Banner Ad

LiterallyNobody

Cancelled due to poster being a Campaigner
30k Posts 10k Posts Cake Connoisseur SFA Daffodil Day Fund Raiser Harry Potter Fan Song Contest Winner - 5+ Rounds Shiny Penny
Jul 26, 2006
AFL Club
St Kilda
So, we’ve already broken through the ceiling Is what I’m reading into that.
Fantastic!
Just what are they waiting for to announce it?
Probably a massive re-signing. Who’s still left? Max getting a five year deal is my guess!

Mowman

Cancelled
Veteran St Kilda - Marcus Windhager Player Sponsor 2023 10k Posts St Kilda - Marcus Windhager Player Sponsor 2022 St Kilda - James Frawley Player Sponsor 2021 Saints Pledge Contributor St Kilda - Doulton Langlands Player Sponsor 2020 St Kilda - Robbie Young Player Sponsor 2019
May 19, 2013
So, we’ve already broken through the ceiling Is what I’m reading into that.
Fantastic!
Just what are they waiting for to announce it?
Maybe a big signing to go with it

who knows but it’s great news when ever they announce it by the sounds of it

Is it too late to get a new sponsor?
Maybe they said get to 50 000 and we’re in.
More likely it’s a Max King signing though.

LiterallyNobody

30k Posts 10k Posts Cake Connoisseur SFA Daffodil Day Fund Raiser Harry Potter Fan Song Contest Winner - 5+ Rounds Shiny Penny
Jul 26, 2006
AFL Club
St Kilda

Ha! Great minds think alike

LiterallyNobody

Jul 26, 2006
AFL Club
St Kilda
So when is king signing his five year deal and we are announcing 52k members?

So.....

just became

...but what on earth do we need two membership cards for - especially because we’re not even using one at all this season)?

Yeah, I know they were shipped before the covid re-interruptions, but still - two?

So.....

just became

...but what on earth do we need two membership cards for - especially because we’re not even using one at all this season)?

Yeah, I know they were shipped before the covid re-interruptions, but still - two?

Was one the AFLW card?

Got my packs in the mail today too.

Stickers look quality, feel like proper ones too. Going to use the voucher on a beanie. And I like the commemorative membership card. I keep those every year.

All in all happy with it, didn't really care too much about the delays as everything was digital this year anyway.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Got my packs in the mail today too.

Stickers look quality, feel like proper ones too. Going to use the voucher on a beanie. And I like the commemorative membership card. I keep those every year.

All in all happy with it, didn't really care too much about the delays as everything was digital this year anyway.

I already have the scarf and cap, so I declined the extra article. I’ve already got too much Saints stuff lying around. Happy with the pin.

I already have the scarf and cap, so I declined the extra article. I’ve already got too much Saints stuff lying around. Happy with the pin.
I'm confused. You should've got a voucher that you can use in the Saints shop?

I'm confused. You should've got a voucher that you can use in the Saints shop?

I got letter with the voucher in the mail a couple of months back.
I received this in an email on Monday apologising for the delay and then received the pack yesterday.

So, I opted out because I already had 2 items which I bought/used my voucher for and didn’t need anything else.

2F5167D9-57C6-4957-A495-B47E4E1753A1.jpeg

Last edited:
I got letter with the voucher in the mail a couple of months back.
I received this in an email on Monday apologising for the delay and then received the pack yesterday.

So, I opted out because I already 2 items which I bought/used my voucher for and didn’t need anything else.

View attachment 1090205
Ohh right , yeah I got that too.

LiterallyNobody

Jul 26, 2006
AFL Club
St Kilda
Got my membership today!!! It sucks my pin only says two years - It's technically fourteen but I let Dad take over my membership a few years ago when they ****ed his reserved seat up and re-signed mine - but oh well, time to start again. Mine is practically a donation because I never or rarely go to games but I don't care - anything to show I'm on board!!!!

Quick question - on the saints shop, what is the difference between the Apex Jacket and the Storm Jacket? Apart from the lining being slightly different, does one have better material than the other?

Last edited:
So.....

just became

I got two because I'm an AFL member

I got two because I'm an AFL member

I’m an AFL member too but that’s a different card. Got that ages ago. Both cards came in the Saints membership pack and the only difference was one had something in small print about using digital entry this year.

I’m an AFL member too but that’s a different card. Got that ages ago. Both cards came in the Saints membership pack and the only difference was one had something in small print about using digital entry this year.
It's the same on my cards. One with the small print one with not.

LiterallyNobody

Jul 26, 2006
AFL Club
St Kilda
Is it possible to lose numbers after the last two weeks?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back