Captains Round 3 VC/Captain

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
1617279477362.png

Starting a donut was a good decision in the end. I should have 29/30 green dots again this week

Brockman playing on Monday sitting on the mid bench, he can be moved on field if there's any selection drama or late outs

Good start!

giphy.gif

All down hill from here lol

View attachment 1091756

Starting a donut was a good decision in the end. I should have 29/30 green dots again this week

Brockman playing on Monday sitting on the mid bench, he can be moved on field if there's any selection drama or late outs

Good start!

giphy.gif

All down hill from here lol

I did the same thing mate but with Oea.

There is a huge difference between the experience and caliber of Stef, the sheer size and incredible development we’ve seen of Big O and then Connor Ballenden and Tom Fullarton. Rhys Stanley had 22 touches and scored 120 last week on a dead Big O and support from Fullarton.

Im straight up captaining Grundy, he should be good for 135 imo

Also Grundy at Marvel - 179, 133, 174, 108, 121, 152, 109, 114, 125, 113, 106, 107, 103, 108, 114, 86 going all the way back to 2015.

Looks like I'm going all in on Macrae.

Grundy has the VC and maybe Kosi doesn't play for the Hawks but the risk/reward there doesn't work out.

Currently have Macrae as C but seriously considering switching to Dunkley, is this crazy?

Not at all I was looking back over the past few seasons and Dunkley has been the most consistent out of the 3 against North.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I was thinking of this as well - but saw that he was emergency sub, if it counts for their game tally... does it count as a 0 SC score??

He is not a named emg so cannot be the sub

I was thinking of this as well - but saw that he was emergency sub, if it counts for their game tally... does it count as a 0 SC score??
Yeetlord69, are you five years old or something that is the most cringe username I've ever seen. I bet you unironically play fortnite

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back