Radio 1116 SEN 2023 Line-up

Remove this Banner Ad

Collingwood 4 eternity

Norm Smith Medallist
Mar 16, 2009
Melbourne
AFL Club
Collingwood
It's not midday madness. It's midday padding along, midday gap filler.

Dwayne's show is effectively a crap overnight show, just in the middle of the day.

yes

funny how the first hour of callers can extend so easily to the first 2 hours , and he says “we will push our guest interviews back to the last hour so you can get on and have your say”

we’re there ready any guest interviews lined up in the first place ?

freddy mercury

Brownlow Medallist
Mar 20, 2009
AFL Club
Tasmania
Other Teams
Jacksonville
Melbourne Storm CEO mentioning about the work they've done/doing for the RCH appeal. After he finishes speaking Dwaynes next sentence. The AFL have had issues with tickets, how about the Storm any issues? Literally no mention back about the RCH not a single thing.

Jun 2, 2008
Perth
AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
Swan Districts
Listened to a couple minutes of Dwayne's show just now, someone text in asking if he could get Campbell Browns tips again since the person missed it and Dwayne told him to go listen to the podcast instead of taking 20 seconds to repeat what Campbell Brown said, lol ffs, what the hell is this?

nobbyiscool

Cancelled
WWE Board Goosed Sweet F.A Sikh Volunteers Charity Match Tasmanian Team NFL Fantasy Comp Champion Armchair Endzone Major Comp Champion
Aug 11, 2006
I wasn't listening, but it would be that whichever betting company Brown is working for paid for a particular timeslot and Russell wasn't giving it to them for free. And he probably hadn't written them down.

Agenda 21

Club Legend
Mar 9, 2019
AFL Club
North Melbourne
This Myles bloke on sen track, is a bombastic, loud-mouthed, wannabe, hero, *******.

His voice makes me want to punch myself, in the face.

Don't tell us to gamble responsibly, when gambling in itself is irresponsible.

Don't bet every race, sometimes in excess of $200 per race, then tell us to gamble responsibly.

Who are the cretins who text in, and cheer these puppets on?

What an absolute pile of crud, the whole concept/show is.

They scream and yell, like morons. They don't care about the listener, at all. They cheer on their own tip, like THEY are riding the horse. It's not a skill, what you do.

freddy mercury

Brownlow Medallist
Mar 20, 2009
AFL Club
Tasmania
Other Teams
Jacksonville
This Myles bloke on sen track, is a bombastic, loud-mouthed, wannabe, hero, *******.

His voice makes me want to punch myself, in the face.

Don't tell us to gamble responsibly, when gambling in itself is irresponsible.

Don't bet every race, sometimes in excess of $200 per race, then tell us to gamble responsibly.

Who are the cretins who text in, and cheer these puppets on?

What an absolute pile of crud, the whole concept/show is.
" Gamble Responsibly "

Agenda 21

Club Legend
Mar 9, 2019
AFL Club
North Melbourne
" Gamble Responsibly "

download (5).jpg

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Agenda 21

Club Legend
Mar 9, 2019
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Nick Dal Santo sounds like a teenage girl.

Oh, Seb Ross is NOT a superstar, Dwayne.

Agenda 21

Club Legend
Mar 9, 2019
AFL Club
North Melbourne
What is SEN thinking, putting Sam Flogreaves up against Daniel Harford, at 12pm on a Sunday?

Agenda 21

Club Legend
Mar 9, 2019
AFL Club
North Melbourne
I remember when Bridget Duclos read the news for sen mornings. She was shocking.

But I'd rather her than April. The first time I heard her I thought it was the tramlines ******* up my frequency...

My goodness. She is horrible. She must have photos of hutchy

There's people out there that will say OMG, that's sexist.

Ummmm no, it isn't. Everybody is fair game. Dwayne Pipe, Whateley, Flogreaves, Female news-readers.

nobbyiscool

Cancelled
WWE Board Goosed Sweet F.A Sikh Volunteers Charity Match Tasmanian Team NFL Fantasy Comp Champion Armchair Endzone Major Comp Champion
Aug 11, 2006
It's so funny to me that people almost give up criticising 3 hour+ shows to nitpick newsreaders.

I'm certain Hutchy would have people checking this board, it's the biggest audience from which he can get immediate, free market research. And as long as people are criticising shows, or even newsreaders, I don't think he'd care - in fact I'd be delighted, cos you're still listening to those shows.

I think much more terrifying would be the fact that no one is even complaining about drive or evenings (I don't even know who hosts evenings now), cos it suggests SEN's most hardened, rusted on listeners who wrote 600 pages on this thread have stopped listening entirely.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back