Certified Legendary Thread Covid, Life, UFOs, Food, & Wordle :(

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Was shocked to see fuel had skyrocketed to 169.9 when I drove past last night then I remembered it was Easter this weekend.

Nothing surer than a price rise before a long weekend.

Its Easter Holidays as alway Magically Goes Up

I went with my Dad to Doctors and Asked about the Vaccine and said I should still get the Vaccine as I am High Risk and I take Walfrin with stops people getting Clots and it was mostly YOUNG women getting Clots

Jul 21, 2008
Melbourne
AFL Club
Collingwood
Morrison said 4 million would be vaccinated by March 31. 640000 have been vaccinated. The PM says we are on track to have everyone receive their first vaccine by the end of October. Sorry, but that wasn't the plan. The plan was to have everyone totally vaccinated by that time. In the USA, 6 million people were vaccinated in one weekend. Here?? But aren't we the best country in the world?! :rolleyes:

Morrison said 4 million would be vaccinated by March 31. 640000 have been vaccinated. The PM says we are on track to have everyone receive their first vaccine by the end of October. Sorry, but that wasn't the plan. The plan was to have everyone totally vaccinated by that time. In the USA, 6 million people were vaccinated in one weekend. Here?? But aren't we the best country in the world?! :rolleyes:

Total Joke how Slow the Vaccine coming out is.

Though don't hear much about in the Media

The pace of the rollout is inexcusable. For a first world country, Australia's inability to act decisively and efficiently in a crisis is appalling.

Spot On. Coalation have been a Massive Joke over how slow they getting the Vaccine out.

The Doctors I go to only get 30 Vaccines when they get it. Simply Not Good Enough.

Scommo and Hunt said we be up to 4 Million Today and we are not even Close to 1 Million.

Sooner we have an Election sooner these Idiots hopefully get kicked out of Power

Mostfamousclub_Pies

Club Legend
Sep 23, 2019
AFL Club
Collingwood
Because we are the sixth largest country with a population of 25 million people. We have pristine beaches, unique animals and the great game of Aussie rules.
We also have a satisfactory welfare system, a medical system that services all, a relatively low crime rate and * all COVID cases.

Because we are the sixth largest country with a population of 25 million people. We have pristine beaches, unique animals and the great game of Aussie rules.
We also have a satisfactory welfare system, a medical system that services all, a relatively low crime rate and fu** all COVID cases.

Well things can change Very Quickly with Covid Cases

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Jul 21, 2008
Melbourne
AFL Club
Collingwood
Any reaction to the vaccine Dave?

Arm bit sore today and not been Crash Hot all Day. Though nothing to serious as been out all Day and not getting to sleep to 2:30 this Morning did not Help

CoZi36

Premiership Player
Jan 7, 2006
Brisbane
AFL Club
Brisbane Lions
Other Teams
Brisbane Roar, Bolton Wanderers
I am feeling Better. Still not 100% but better then I was yesterday.

Headache is Gone

Though I am going to try and have a Little Nap Shortly.

Thanks for Asking and Caring SnakePlisskin

I hope you are feeling better now. I had the AstraZeneca vaccine last Monday, 22 March and I was feeling ok that day then the day after I got a sore arm, fatigue, aches - especially in the legs and felt hot for a few days. I got a sore throat on Saturday night and had a Covid test (which was negative), now have a chest and sinus infection. Despite what has happened, I'm looking forward to my second dose in just over 10 weeks.

I hope you are feeling better now. I had the AstraZeneca vaccine last Monday, 22 March and I was feeling ok that day then the day after I got a sore arm, fatigue, aches - especially in the legs and felt hot for a few days. I got a sore throat on Saturday night and had a Covid test (which was negative), now have a chest and sinus infection. Despite what has happened, I'm looking forward to my second dose in just over 10 weeks.

Yeah I am better then Yesterday.

Yesterday the Day After I had a Headache/Aches/Tired. Had a Panadol in the Morning and that did help but did not until I Got him after a Day out about 7 and that Again helped a Bit.

My Sleep was okay woke a Few Times but when I finally woke up and got up around 10:30-11 from going to be at 9:30. The Aches where Gone/Headache was Almost Gone.

I have had no Sore Throad and Nothing wrong with Chest and Sinus.

Hopefully after a Good Sleep again Tonight I be even better.

Going to Kilkunda Tomorrow for Photograhping

Jul 21, 2008
Melbourne
AFL Club
Collingwood
My 62 year old friend who got the vaccine early because of medical conditions had no after effects whatsoever. I envy you getting it now.

CoZi36

Premiership Player
Jan 7, 2006
Brisbane
AFL Club
Brisbane Lions
Other Teams
Brisbane Roar, Bolton Wanderers
My 62 year old friend who got the vaccine early because of medical conditions had no after effects whatsoever. I envy you getting it now.

I'm a 32 year old nurse that works in a general medical/ respiratory ward in Brisbane which is important for us to have with what is going on here at the moment. I hope those that want to be vaccinated will have theirs soon. Good luck and all the best.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back