Preview 2021 Rd 3, Richmond Tigers V Sydney Swans. Saturday April 3, 1.45 Post Meridiem. And you can have Pitura back prix….

Status
Not open for further replies.
Did Dan go on an all night bender last week?

Probably just a rest to freshen up for next week,the bloke is class.
Nah even I, one of his biggest supporters admit that he needs to really prove he should come back into the side. At his best he’s best 22 but he hasn’t been his best for awhile. Hopefully the wants back bad enough and he regains his best football.

RFCGloryJC

Publicity for Ricky Nixon and the St Kilda Girl
Jun 13, 2018
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Inter Milan, Real Madrid 👑
Sydney is the highest scoring team in the comp.
Pleased Egg was selected to reinforce the defence.
Clutter their half forward line.
Heeney has six goals, their key forward.
Two of their new stars, McDonald and Gulden, are only 18, will be vulnerable to heavy contact.
Pickett is feared when he lays the perfectly timed bumps, within the rules of course.

Jan 3, 2012
From the interview room
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Chelsea FC, Victory, All Blecks,
So this service Victoria app the club tell me to download, I’m guessing I just did that and paid for it when I didn’t even ******* need it?
Why do I need a QR code scanner when I could already do it?
Sounds like a scam check your bank balances, I got done by the BP app Maxed out my credit card fortunately qantas cards picked it up,virtually straight away

Jan 3, 2012
From the interview room
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams

AstuteTiger

Norm Smith Medallist
Mar 22, 2009
Melbourne
AFL Club
Richmond
I feel for Ross would've liked him in for a full game, but Egg gets his chance hope he plays well but If he doesn't perform, likely out with Vlastuin and Houli likely to be back against Port.

Eggy - The 22-year-old has impressed in recent VFL practice matches, including a 19 disposal, four rebound 50s, and four tackle performance against Box Hill last week.

Jan 3, 2012
From the interview room
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
dimma said ross needs to get some gametime in the 2s cos he's played 1 qtr in 2 games
So we didn’t have abother player who doesn’t squib every contest to chose?

Oshka

Club Legend
Mar 5, 2021
AFL Club
Richmond
Sydney is the highest scoring team in the comp.
Pleased Egg was selected to reinforce the defence.
Clutter their half forward line.
Heeney has six goals, their key forward.
Two of their new stars, McDonald and Gulden, are only 18, will be vulnerable to heavy contact.
Pickett is feared when he lays the perfectly timed bumps, within the rules of course.
You should’ve just copied and pasted your post from yesterday:
Highest scoring team in the comp.
Averaging 18 goals per game, even one without Franklin.
Heeney six goals, McDonald five.
Must target Heeney, McDonald, Gulden and Wicks.
Papley is playing further afield.
They are touting Mills as their next key mid, would like to see Graham target him.
Like to see Marlion lay his trademark bumps.
McDonald are Gulden are very young, 18, so they won't be experienced with heavy contact.

Vassp

Premiership Player
Jun 30, 2018
AFL Club
Richmond
We better get on it, bulldogs and port looking very strong. glad Rioli has a rest. Long may it continue.
this is going to be a tough game. We need players who can win a contest or halve it.

guruisatiger

Grand Poohbah of Ganymede
Oct 25, 2006
from the hinterlands of sri lanka and tibet
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
B.S.C youngboys.. Borussia Dortmund
So this service Victoria app the club tell me to download, I’m guessing I just did that and paid for it when I didn’t even ******* need it?
Why do I need a QR code scanner when I could already do it?
There's no-one checking to see if you scanned the qr code or not ,just make out you did it ( but don't really do it ),walk in as normal

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back