Review Dogs 167 slaughter Roos 39 - Rd 3 2021

Remove this Banner Ad

I’ve never seen a KPF recover so quickly at ground level after an aerial contest. Naughton is going to be very, very special. I wouldn’t be moving him anywhere.

Well done Josh Bruce. He’s really turned it around on and off-field and I couldn’t be happier for him. I was told by a very realiable source he wasn’t the most professional in the hub (not going into specifics). Seems some truth in it after his post game comments being sober for 93 days. You can clearly see his body shape is better for it. A special moment watching with my son to see him crack 10.

Bulldogs in the last 60 years to kick 10 in a match;

Kelvin Templeton
Simon Beasley
Josh Bruce

Jesus still looks very much alive to me. He just kicked 10 goals.

I thought Norf weren't that bad in the first half. Did the Auskickers stay on the field after halftime or something?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Great first game to go to as a member living in Melbourne, never thought I’d see a dogs player kick 10! He was awesome and the crowd behind him was great

Kudos of the day goes to Timmy though, some of his off the ball running was insane and sometimes went unrewarded. Must be a nightmare matchup as someone like Goldy isn’t going to be able to follow him 50-70m across field, at least twice he took big marks after covering that type of distance. A couple of goals capped it right off for the big man!

Not since a prelim in Sydney have we had an away crowd bigger than the home team. Well done dog fans probably about 60/40 dogtastic fans.
It takes me back to Templeton's days with the crowd just wanting to see one thing.. Yet another goal for our ff, screaming his name and starting chants. BRUCEEE from the stadium.

I thoroughly enjoyed the last three games, each with a different slant. Time to get serious for Brisbane next week though.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back