Victoria
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
Liverpool FC, Melbourne Victory
Thursday, April 1
Collingwood v Brisbane Lions (MRVL) (N)

Friday, April 2
North Melbourne v Western Bulldogs (MRVL) (T)
Adelaide v Gold Coast (AO) (N)

Saturday, April 3
Richmond v Sydney (MCG)
Essendon v St Kilda (MRVL) (T)
West Coast v Port Adelaide (OS) (N)

Sunday, April 4
Carlton v Fremantle (MRVL)
Greater Western Sydney v Melbourne (MO) (N)

Monday, April 5
Geelong v Hawthorn (MCG)

Last edited:
Nov 20, 2011
South Australia
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Other Teams
Portsmouth
Is the front of the Collingwood home jumper the first step to becoming predominantly white home again?
I actually find this to be a compromise between going back and staying. Collingwood have absolutely nailed their jumpers this season with thicker stripes (North, take note).

Nov 20, 2011
South Australia
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Other Teams
Portsmouth
Nah, it seems a really logical straight swap of games.

If they didn't have a double up though, it may have been interesting!

See that's where I'm getting at. If there was no double up, I reckon the proverbial objects would have been hitting the spinning object!

grimface_87

Premiership Player
May 27, 2008
Melbourne territory
AFL Club
North Melbourne
I actually find this to be a compromise between going back and staying. Collingwood have absolutely nailed their jumpers this season with thicker stripes (North, take note).

I agree. Thought I read somewhere we were supposed to change from the pinstripes this year but had to keep the 2020 design because of covid (couldn't get the new design ready in time or something).

Mar 21, 2017
Perf
AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
Arsenal, Scorchers, Scuderia Ferrari
North Melbourne wearing non-traditional blue vs Western Bulldogs in non-traditional white is the stupidest match-up of the year, every year. All because North wanted to wear blue shorts. Wild.
I came here to say I think the reason there’s so many turnovers tonight is because North should be in white and the Dogs should be in blue

Mar 21, 2017
Perf
AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
Arsenal, Scorchers, Scuderia Ferrari
No different to West Coast wearing the Wings vs Crows in previous matches....
Much prefer it when we wear gold (although that might just be because I’m one of the few who prefers the gold and wants us to wear it us much as possible)

Sep 18, 2016
Adelaide
AFL Club
Adelaide
Possibly saw the most unique Crows guernsey in existence today.
Saw someone wearing a 2018/2019 clash with a picture of Tex and the text "Proud 4th Cousin of Taylor Walker" on the back of it.
Decided to have a close look at it and saw that Tex 4th cousin stuff was sublimated (not heatpressed), so ISC made a special version of the 2018/2019 clash with that stuff on the back for Tex's 4th cousin :drunk:

Nov 20, 2011
South Australia
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Other Teams
Portsmouth
Saw someone wearing a 2018/2019 clash with a picture of Tex and the text "Proud 4th Cousin of Taylor Walker" on the back of it.
Decided to have a close look at it and saw that Tex 4th cousin stuff was sublimated (not heatpressed), so ISC made a special version of the 2018/2019 clash with that stuff on the back for Tex's 4th cousin :drunk:

Oh sweet. My brother in law is married to the sister of the current coach of the Port Adelaide SANFL team. Excuse me while I go get a Prison Bars jumper made up for the occasion.

Cole Dammett

Backyard Cricket Hero
Apr 7, 2007
The Bay
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
Bays - Giants - Bite

Could it be a Bali knockoff rather than genuine ISC?

TheDoctor11

Premiership Player
Sep 14, 2010
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
LA Lakers

Seen that jumper around for a while, his seats are somewhere near mine. Think it did the rounds on some meme pages a little while back. I might try and get a photo next game for you guys, but IIRC the photo is sublimated is well.

Nov 20, 2011
South Australia
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Other Teams
Portsmouth
How good would it be to see the Swans wear the white guersney with red shorts in Melbourne, like the Lions and their red guernsey?
The Lions red jumper is their primary away jumper these days not just their Melbourne jumper.

In saying that, the Swans clash jumper with red shorts the other week was absolutely beautiful. From behind it was like seeing South Melbourne again, and I hope they wear it more often.

Back