Review Dogs 167 slaughter Roos 39 - Rd 3 2021

Remove this Banner Ad

I think this is the best list the dogs have ever had in 61 years I have been following the dogs. The midfield is the best in the comp just bats so deep and depth is amazing. When you consider out of side the 23 today we have JUH, West, Wallis, Crozier, Cavarra, Cordy, Weightman, Jong, Schache, Young, Mclean, Garcia, Khamis, Sweet and Hannan. WOW. I am thinking a couple flags on the next few seasons.

Last edited:
Our first ever 100+ point win against a team outside of mainland Australia.

The final scoreline of 167 - 39 was almost a complete reversal of this forgettable game from 1996.

1617357772805.png

Oh, and the 167 points we scored tonight was the same score we achieved when we belted Richmond by 115 points in 2006.

The best thing is everyone looks hungry to smash teams until the final siren, I guess thats what having depth does and it will make everyone want to perform every week. If this was one of the good teams that was coached by Eade it would of been an unconvincing 7 goal win.

We have a nice balance of class with skill and plenty of players who are are prepared to get physical if the other team wants to start the niggle.

Having said all that the lid for me remains on until we beat 2 of Richmond, Geelong and Port.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Sorry to intrude but just wanted to say I absolutely love watching the Dogs play this year. I hope you win the flag and Treloar is a star, really want to see him win a premiership after the way we treated him.

All the best for the remain of the season.

'Allo 'Allo

Sam Power take a bow. Stefan Martin, Adam Treloar and Josh Bruce. Just amazing, that’s all I can say
++Alex Keith🤘🤘🤘
I thought Alex Keith was a down right crime(3rd pick and a swap) from the crows.

I thought Cavarra kicked 4 again not 6. Still very good.

Strangely - Bont and Smith were relatively quiet. Appeared like North but a hard tag on Bont till have way through the third - when they had to try and attack. Didn’t work and we scored faster and Bont got off the chain.

I will admit to being one of the Bruce to go to defence camp - Shame on me!!

Expect Young will come in next week and this is his chance - if he can’t grab it then great - if not Cordy is not a terrible choice.

Against Gold Coast - Keath is a good match for King and the second tall is injured and so they are playing a very new other tall. Either Cordy or Young will do the job.

Around the ground it would be hard to see many other changes after a win like that. Perhaps Cavarra for Scott? LJ and West also played very well in the 2s.

The Martin English combo is ******* awesome.

15 goals from tall forwards - is this even the bulldogs?

Treloar changes the dynamic of the midfield.

Williams is insanely poised & has so much time.

Probs need another KPD to step up to complete the team.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back