Transfer discussion thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Now on a plane to Madrid

Clearly shoring up who’s going to offer the biggest contract when the release comes in in 2022

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Thanks for the info Mr Zorc.

undefined

probably incorrect
Jun 3, 2014
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Other Teams
QLDer
Madrid reportedly open to offers for Ohdeargod, Ceballos, Jovic, Diaz, and Bale. Doubt BvB sells Haaland unless they miss Europe.

glenferry23

Brownlow Medallist
Apr 26, 2010
Melbourne
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Other Teams
Arsenal, New York Yankees
Lol, as if Covid is affecting the richest football owners in the world. Pep is acting like he is buying these players from his own personal fortune.

“Ah yes, naturally I can’t pay you much of a reward as I’m strapped for cash”.

765130.gif

I call bullshit. If thats the case why not give Kun another season.
Don’t think this is a particularly informed opinion. Wenger was interviewed by Keys on beIN a week or two back and said that covid had reduced the global 40bn football industry by at least 15bn in revenue.

Given City compete in the richest league, and the richest knock out tournament they have a lot more scope to lose revenue than a club in 3rd division Chilean football for example.

As an example I know we’ve dropped in the realm of 150-200m in a year due to the pandemic.

Very naive to think it isn’t having an effect. Barcelona strapped for cash looking at Free transfers. Real doesn’t have a lot to spend either. Unquestionably would be affecting City as well.

Dec 22, 2009
South End, AAMI Park
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Other Teams
Matildas/Socceroos/LFC/MVFC/RCStrasbourg
I call bullshit. If thats the case why not give Kun another season.

Its a convenient thing to put out there when trying to negotiate a transfer with Raiola. Im sure it is a complete coincidence that Raiola is also supposedly in London to meet with LFC over a deal.

Oct 5, 2009
Adelaide
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
West Adelaide Bloods, Man City.
Its a convenient thing to put out there when trying to negotiate a transfer with Raiola. Im sure it is a complete coincidence that Raiola is also supposedly in London to meet with LFC over a deal.
saying we cant afford your product to someone who doesnt care if you can afford their product sounds pretty inconvenient.

Oct 5, 2007
Yorta Yorta country
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Other Teams
BlueCo
Don’t think this is a particularly informed opinion. Wenger was interviewed by Keys on beIN a week or two back and said that covid had reduced the global 40bn football industry by at least 15bn in revenue.

Given City compete in the richest league, and the richest knock out tournament they have a lot more scope to lose revenue than a club in 3rd division Chilean football for example.

As an example I know we’ve dropped in the realm of 150-200m in a year due to the pandemic.

Very naive to think it isn’t having an effect. Barcelona strapped for cash looking at Free transfers. Real doesn’t have a lot to spend either. Unquestionably would be affecting City as well.
I guess im just naive and uninformed then.

I guess im just naive and uninformed then.
Come on chef, I didn’t mean it like that. So literal.

There’s just this accepted nonsense that City have an endless pool of money. On cue Zizou here to give off the dolt pov, as expected.

The more you have the more you have to lose, clubs will be bleeding money.

Oct 5, 2007
Yorta Yorta country
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Other Teams
BlueCo
Come on chef, I didn’t mean it like that. So literal.

There’s just this accepted nonsense that City have an endless pool of money. On cue Zizou here to give off the dolt pov, as expected.

The more you have the more you have to lose, clubs will be bleeding money.

I should have put in an emoji.

I just dont see them letting Kun walk and not bring in someone to replace him.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back