XBX Xbox Series X/S - Articles, accessories and everything else

Remove this Banner Ad

You get "brute force improvements" with every game. Consider a 1080p, 60 fps title. If it had locked frame rate but dynamic resolution you'll still be at 1080p more often. If it had variable frame rate you'll be hitting 60fps more steadily even during more graphically intensive sections.

And loading time improvements across the board.

The frame rate did seem more solid, which is a nice bonus.

At this stage I only have Series X optimised games on the Series X SSD, and everything else is on an external HDD.

My gamepass ultimate ran out yesterday, so does the 1:1 conversion work in Australia still if I register for gold only first.
i think the conversion still works but the cost is no longer $1 but increased to $15 (can anyone confirm??). It would still be worf especially if you can stack a few months/years.

I don't think the 1:1 conversion works or in Australia atleast, my GPU is expired and I have 12 months of gold.
On the Microsoft webpage I click upgrade and it just says a conversion ratio for days remaining but doesn't give you a figure of what ratio.

Don't know if I should trust it and get another 24 months of gold and lose out big-time or upgrade only 12 months and maybe miss out on three years if it works.

Anyone able to help?

That's all it says for the upgrade.
No mention of exact ratio and the link is no help either.
f61d60b2ca1653fcbdb5e6a723088f86.jpg

New headset, think it read they’re $499 US

If anyone sees these for sale in Australia, let me know. I'll take one for the team on these.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Yeah MLB the show on game pass is massive!

Great games, looking forward to it.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back