Toast Welcome to the kennel Treloar

Remove this Banner Ad

Dec 18, 2015
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Other Teams
Arizona Cardinals
Can you imagine if we had a fit and firing (not perpetually injured) Marcus Adams stationed at FB now - we would be unbeatable

Absolutely gutted he never worked out. A fit Adams would have been the final cherry on the whipped cream on the icecream Sunday of 2021. Lets hope Gardiner keeps stepping it up!

weltschmerz

Brownlow Medallist
May 23, 2019
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
1608616335099.png

amazing content on Collingwood's team page

Pugz89

Brownlow Medallist
Jun 29, 2015
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
View attachment 1031326

amazing content on Collingwood's team page
Phillips in a Hawks guernsey, Atu in a north jumper as well. Quality viewing for all Pies fans.

EDIT: We have Lachie Young in a North top on our site as well.

Don't worry Gill, our high speed computer thingy has everything under control with its player database containing every registered player .

We just press one button and - BINGO - we're instantly published. What could go possibly wrong?

weltschmerz

Brownlow Medallist
May 23, 2019
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Phillips in a Hawks guernsey, Atu in a north jumper as well. Quality viewing for all Pies fans.

EDIT: We have Lachie Young in a North top on our site as well.

Updated now. We love to see it.

1608619753166.png
1608619766722.png
1608619778726.png

D Mitchell

Premiership Player
Jul 28, 2006
Melbourne
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Other Teams
Footscray Football Club
Redbreast 12 year old is a personal Irish favourite

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app
Back in December, I looked up the Recommended Retail Price then promptly put the car keys back on the hook, are you an oil sheik ? I've just been given a bottle of your personal Irish favourite. As long as..., sharp, almost spicy, taste stays in the mouth forever. Compliments on your good taste.

Next Waiting

Norm Smith Medallist
Jan 19, 2014
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Just noticed that Adam played 94 games with Collingwood.

Given he is raising a family with an elite netballer, might be even further benefit to getting 100 games plus from him.

Us having exclusive access to any supremely talented sons/daughters would really be the final indignity for the Pies.😁
And if looked like he was going to fall agonisingly short with an injury or something we could kit him out and sit him on the bench with his moon boot and crutches as the medical sub for a few non-threatening home and away clashes....say against norf or essington or something

Philthy1

Club Legend
Sep 17, 2017
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Was good last week, brilliant yesterday, kicking a couple of his trademark goals, adds another dimension to our midfield and offers something else our other midfielders don’t, he is a huge signing for us, I’m excited
I've rung my Collingwood supporting mate after each of the three wins so far to thank him personally for Collingwood's generosity of trading a quality mid to us for unders and paying us a 3rd of his salary to boot. It won't get old, trust me. Altho, I think he thinks it might get old...

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Finn Jim

Team Captain
Apr 2, 2019
AFL Club
Collingwood
neither did i, i think his so called bad dusoossal was a result in the way his former club played.

It's funny how playing in a garbage midfield with poor fundamentals that can't move the ball makes a player look bad. Every disposal is to a tight space because teammates aren't trying to get open. Every possession is hurried because teammates' disposal quality leaves the receiver on the back foot or already tackled. Every good diaposal has a chance of getting dropped anyway and put in the books as ineffective.

Put Treloar in one of the best run and gun teams in the comp, and suddenly he can run and gun. Much easier to get a decent disposal if you're not on your back and your teammates might actually catch the ball.

(I'm not bitter or anything :D)

It's funny how playing in a garbage midfield with poor fundamentals that can't move the ball makes a player look bad. Every disposal is to a tight space because teammates aren't trying to get open. Every possession is hurried because teammates' disposal quality leaves the receiver on the back foot or already tackled. Every good diaposal has a chance of getting dropped anyway and put in the books as ineffective.

Put Treloar in one of the best run and gun teams in the comp, and suddenly he can run and gun. Much easier to get a decent disposal if you're not on your back and your teammates might actually catch the ball.

all jokes aside, I hope Pies fans will enjoy watching Adz do well

Last edited:
Feb 16, 2010
President of Terror Squad
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Other Teams
Arsenal
I've rung my Collingwood supporting mate after each of the three wins so far to thank him personally for Collingwood's generosity of trading a quality mid to us for unders and paying us a 3rd of his salary to boot. It won't get old, trust me. Altho, I think he thinks it might get old...
Oh I’m doing the same sitch with my cousin, believe me 😆

Lindsay_Gilbee

Premiership Player
Oct 13, 2017
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Just shows how crap of a coach Buckley is.

Put him in a midfield where we use his pace and he doesn’t have to dispose of the ball under pressure and his kicking becomes awesome...

Lindsay_Gilbee

Premiership Player
Oct 13, 2017
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
How good was his left foot kick onto Bruce’s tit for one of his goals? Unreal.

Really hoping his recruitment can be our Shaun Burgoyne to Hawthorn moment. I remember Burgoyne’s knees were cooked, 390 games later....

stefoid

Brownlow Medallist
Mar 8, 2002
home
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Bit of a different role for him (more outside, more time and space) and also a bit more of an open game with the 'stand' mark rule. Its going to suit some players

Mr. Walker

Premiership Player
Apr 15, 2002
PO Box. 7 Powelltown
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs

Not sure if has been mentioned at Collingwood or in the media but that guy in your midfield- Pendlebury- he has a basketball background.

mattwa

Club Legend
Jun 10, 2007
wa
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Can we all agree how good of an addition this bloke has been. He is a far better player than I thought he was watching from afar and he gives us something a lot different with his burst whilst also supporting our contested ball. He has been superb and I love having him in red white and blue

Remove this Banner Ad

Back