Resource 2022 NMFC Membership thread - Final Tally: 50,191

Remove this Banner Ad

In the member hub on the membership website. Click the P in the top corner, Switch Accounts. It will list all your member Id's.
I may be getting this confused with my unique code, they are two different numbers arent they?

I may be getting this confused with my unique code, they are two different numbers arent they?
Yes, one is your member ID and one is the barcode to purchase tickets. They are asking for your member ID?

Yes, one is your member ID and one is the barcode to purchase tickets. They are asking for your member ID?
For when we get to the ground, to get a wrist band for access to the premiership room, theyl email said they want your membership id

For when we get to the ground, to get a wrist band for access to the premiership room, theyl email said they want your membership id
What the club should and could have done in this email explaining Premiership Room access, they should have had a field that included our membership numbers and details for us to view. Then it would have been simpler to just open the email on phone and present at the ground. Less messing around with navigating a login/app etc.

I'm sure the staff at the door can also look up your name to let you in as well.

What the club should and could have done in this email explaining Premiership Room access, they should have had a field that included our membership numbers and details for us to view. Then it would have been simpler to just open the email on phone and present at the ground. Less messing around with navigating a login/app etc.

I'm sure the staff at the door can also look up your name to let you in as well.
yea, and i dunno if im imagining this but i feel like emails used to all come with our membership number at the bottom of them previously.

But you're right, itll probably just be a matter of show us the email, what's your name, sick you're in

Has anyone got their refund email from Ticketmaster’s Round 1 kerfuffle yet?

I went to AAMI Park earlier today to watch the City v Western Utd derby (had freebies). Ticketek crashed, you couldn’t access the barcodes on your phone. There were 000’s lining up outside 2 open windows minutes before k.o in order to get their tickets printed as this is what people were told to do in order to get in. Was an absolute shambles of the highest order. A lot just gave up and left. Felt sorry for event staff who had to somehow explain this absolute shitshow to frustrated and angry patrons. We had screenshot our tix so were ok to enter the ground when we rolled up.

Probably a good idea to do the same (screenshot) or save tix to your google wallet when the above will inevitably happen at the footy. Ticketek and Ticketmaster are top shelf sh*t campaigners, absolute garbage organisations, difficult to deal with, have slow, cumbersome apps and websites during heavy times and just show complete contempt to customers. No wonder fans cbf anymore.

I’ve always screenshotted my tickets in case my internet goes down/doesn’t work when I’m about to enter the ground. I do it for movies and other events too! It’s just an extra bit of convenience.

So I emailed Ticketmaster on 3 March with a problem - 'we will get back to you within 3 working days'. Received an email yesterday (2 April) to explain that they have been very busy and hope my problem was sorted. Four grammar, punctuation and spelling errors in their email. How much money are they making from the AFL doing all the ticketing? They can't even respond in a timely manner, professionally?

So I ended up in the other side of the premiership room last night that had free beer and food. What membership or whatever is required to get that weekly or was this a one time thing?

yea, and i dunno if im imagining this but i feel like emails used to all come with our membership number at the bottom of them previously.

You are right but they might have stopped it as a couple of weeks ago I noticed the membership number on the bottom of the emails was not matching with what I know my number to be. I called up as I was worried they had started a new account for me and said no something had gone wrong with the program that put the number on the emails

So I ended up in the other side of the premiership room last night that had free beer and food. What membership or whatever is required to get that weekly or was this a one time thing?

Yeah how did you manage that? I think thats like the chairmans club thing or something high level

Yeah how did you manage that? I think thats like the chairmans club thing or something high level
I ended up in there too . Premiership room . Beer / food glass doors to our seat Level 2 Aisle 32 .
Think it’s for marvel stadium level 2 members

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Sure you just didn’t crash a sponsors function?
Maybe. Ben buckly, Ben Amarfio and Gil were in there. Along with the likes of Darren crocker and a bunch of ex players. I just walked up from the aisle, they saw my wristband from the premiership room and let me in. The room was as exact mirror of the premiership room, but with free beer.

Maybe. Ben buckly, Ben Amarfio and Gil were in there. Along with the likes of Darren crocker and a bunch of ex players. I just walked up from the aisle, they saw my wristband from the premiership room and let me in. The room was as exact mirror of the premiership room, but with free beer.
Yep Mick Martyn, Matt Larkin and others in there.

Unlimited free booze.

Yeh. I saw Larkey, Zurhaar, Turner, Atley, Hall in there at 1/2 time. Nice fella's. Cam's a V.B. boy.
Any truth to the rumour that Atley flew up to the bar, grabbed a few beers, then turned around with a panicked look on his face before trying to pass you a beer that sailed 2 metres over your head? And that Turner crumbed the empty glass, went to put it back on the bar but pulled it wide?

Meanwhile, Cam was in the background posting all of this to his Instagram account.

Any truth to the rumour that Atley flew up to the bar, grabbed a few beers, then turned around with a panicked look on his face before trying to pass you a beer that sailed 2 metres over your head? And that Turner crumbed the empty glass, went to put it back on the bar but pulled it wide?

Meanwhile, Cam was in the background posting all of this to his Instagram account.
A redux of 2G1C ?

Can confirm 👍 We waz pissin uselves wotchin.

Must be chairman function. Could have been a one-off for good Friday, will defo need to be on the lookout for it next time tho. There were Footscray supporters in the Premiership room so the checking must be lack in this digitial world. They probably used to have medallions to check

Remove this Banner Ad

Back