Game Day Round 3, 2021: Essendon v St.Kilda *STEELE 100TH* *CLARK 50TH* *CROUCH DEBUT*

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

I don’t understand why they are playing guys out of position. Carlisle should be on Hooker , Coffield isn’t strong enough . Hill on the wing , why are they trying him at half back when it isn’t working ? We had one ruckman and we dropped him to play two part time guys . Wood should be playing forward too .

sure it’s no the end of the world but we needed to beat the Bombers with our hard games coming up . It really is show how much we relied on Marshall and Ryder to give our mids first use .

Anyway today has been a shocker but hopefully things will improve a little in the second half and improve a lot next week . Can’t blame the small forwards as the ball is hardly getting down there .
Exactly.

You can only play tactical mind-games if your cattle are actually that good. We've recruited a bunch of easy-does-it types and blown a whole heap of hot air up their arse during pre-season.

Statement needs to be made at selection. Drop hill. No hes not the only one, but he is the biggest statement. Lift work rate or *off.

Defenders are getting smashed because they cant cover all the angles from a midfield that let's 4 bombers waltz to 70m out. Pressure is a ******* joke, but we should have seen that coming from them being outrun by Melbourne who hardly set a high pace.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Media gets to our heads too easily like it did last year when they said we were finals bound then fell away badly in the last part of the season. We are suckers for big heads and we think it's all just going to happen.

Pathetic insipid performance, one of the worst I've ever seen.

When is this stupid ******* team going to go broke and fold? I’m sooooo sick of this s**t.

I’m mentally too weak to support this club.

You can’t tackle and pressure if you don’t have the ball.

Watch Sydney today, Bulldogs and Eagles and Essendon now. Precise foot skills and possession are the way to win games with the new rules.

We need to stop looking at tackling stats like Warnie was in that tweet and tipping on our guys for numbers being low and for not making “effort”.

The game is changing, we either adapt or die. Sydney have adapted and are thriving, we aren’t and are dying.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back