AFL Toast RND3: Win Against The Aints

Remove this Banner Ad

I’m beyond stoked with the full four quarter effort. Even when the legs started to run out in the last quarter, it was obvious we were still giving it our all.

120 more disposals and 20 more tackles is absolutely mad.

It’s insane how much better the forward 6—hell, the entire team—looks with Stringer in it.

We seem to have taken a hard lesson from the Hawkes game about setting up sensibly behind the ball. Today we looked watertight around the contest.

Hind is a massive asset to the side. Watching him put short kicks to half-back then immediately provide a running option was a joy to watch.

Fantastic match all up. Fingers crossed we hold the line against Sydney.

I love Saad but I'm really happy with Hind. Doesn't bomb it as much, defensively sound and is significantly cheaper.
Exactly the right type of player and contract we need at this point of a rebuild.

Showing the attacking form we showed in that Geelong practice match. Good stuff. More please.

Perkins debut game superb.

Haven’t seen a Bomber that comfortable at league level since Rama’s debut game.

Noice.
Don't. Rama was instant love for me. No way a little weiner should have that much go and poise against the big boys.

But I get your point completely 👍

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Don't. Rama was instant love for me. No way a little weiner should have that much go and poise against the big boys.

But I get your point completely 👍

Rama was love at first disposal

3 games in and it was like he’d playing for 50 ..gliding around and dishing off handpasses mid air off his knees

love Rama ❤

Showing the attacking form we showed in that Geelong practice match. Good stuff. More please.

Perkins debut game superb.

Haven’t seen a Bomber that comfortable at league level since Rama’s debut game.

Noice.
Heppell and McGrath?

Today made me mad in the sense that as a 1st year player when thrown to the wolves due to necessity, Parish thrived.

This is what he can do if given a big run on the ball. His hands are like clamps and his vision and movement in tight is excellent. You can forgive a few crap kicks when his contested game offers so much.

Hey guys and gals. Just wanted to make a quick comment about Anthony McDonald Tippungwuti. What a genius. It’s a shock when he misses a goal. I think he’s deeply underrated in the football world. Chase and tackle - best since Cyril. Passing and skills - who’s better in the league? The goblin from footscray? No. He’s a genius.

As you were.

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

This was why I posted optimistic and pessimistic. Our season is going to be up and down. In no way did I expect a win but I was hoping a bit of the desperation they showed at Geelong would come out and it did. Going to be an interesting year. Just glad we have a win on board.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back