Preview Changes Dogs V Lions at Mars 10.4.21 - Rd 4, 2021

Remove this Banner Ad

Agree with those. I’m going out on a limb here, and I know it won’t happen, but I’d also change Hunter for Lipinski. I thought Hunter was just ok in a dominant performance.
I agree. Also, what shits me about Hunter, is he is far too slow to make a decision. He got caught HTB about 3 times yesterday because he was too slow to get rid of the ball.

Young will be a liability.

Naughton back.

Schache in. Already have Bruce and English for contested stuff.

Cavarra for Scott.

Keep Brisbane defence on toes.

People forget about how important it is for an individual player to save 3-5 goals a game versus potentially kicking 2 or 3 goals.

Wood, Williams, Keath and Naughton intercepting will be hard to beat.

Hasn’t been memtioned (to my knowledge), but the 3 swans rookies (campbell, gulden and McDonald) all being able to play and train last year, has given them a MASSIVE head start.

Guys like JUH and Will Phillips will catch up.

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

You know, when we talk about changes, we want the weather to change, I'm serious. At Ballarat, there is a possibility that by next Saturday it could be wet with a maximum closer to 15 rather than 20.

I say this because, let's be frank, the Brisbane guys, they like it to hang like real loose with the warm weather, they don't like it if there is, errr, shall we say, shrinkage because it is cold. And because they don't have a that much to spare, you know what I mean? Whereas, our guys by and large have adapted to colder weather and are not that bothered by it.

Young on Daniher.

Keath to take Hipwood.

Wood is back in the team, so that gives some coverage on the tall forwards.

Am I right that BL will only have Hipwood and Daniher as genuine aerial threats?

Run and gun is back big time judging by the swans, what the bombers are doing to the saints and way we like to play. This suits us just find with the best midfield in the the comp, Astro playing as CHF and Bruce and Tim weapons deeper. Bring on all comers we are ready we have the talent, we have the depth and have the desire.

In - Lipinski (elevated from sub) & Cordy (Cordy played well against Daniher a few years ago).

Out - Gardener & Scott.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Young will be a liability.

Naughton back.

Schache in. Already have Bruce and English for contested stuff.

Cavarra for Scott.

Keep Brisbane defence on toes.

People forget about how important it is for an individual player to save 3-5 goals a game versus potentially kicking 2 or 3 goals.

Wood, Williams, Keath and Naughton intercepting will be hard to beat.
Naughton is not going back

What I'd love to see is Gardner and Scott/JJ out, Cordy and Marra in.
I think that Marra is about two months away from playing AFL...at least. He has no tank whatsoever from what I'm told. Won't debut any time soon.

Hasn’t been memtioned (to my knowledge), but the 3 swans rookies (campbell, gulden and McDonald) all being able to play and train last year, has given them a MASSIVE head start.

Guys like JUH and Will Phillips will catch up.

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

interesting.

Were they playing neafl?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back