Not open for further replies.

Truckosaurus

Brownlow Medallist
Oct 19, 2009
Perth
AFL Club
West Coast
1617453879283.png

"Mr Ryan immediately announced his plans to start a city underwater, where he and other titans of science and industry will be free from the shackles of government and the parasites it supports."

View attachment 1093448
"Mr Ryan immediately announced his plans to start a city underwater, where he and other titans of science and industry will be free from the shackles of government and the parasites it supports."

Will you kindly leave the man in peace?

THE A5

Norm Smith Medallist
Jul 26, 2020
AFL Club
West Coast
As a shameless W/K in a past life, I did similar a few times. Never got a run out from it, but saved the occasional extra run being taken.

I think the greater question is, WTF are SA wearing???
It's a breast cancer charity game and it's been going for like 7 years

Mar 21, 2017
Perf
AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
Arsenal, Scorchers, Scuderia Ferrari

This may be both against the rules and the spirit of the game, but it's also one of my favourite things I've ever seen.

I think itr's a scumbag move on the part of the Saffa's, and if Australia were found doing that the cricket world as we know it would implode.

But at the same time, batsman could've just pulled his finger out and complete the run, like you get taught from about U11's.

Apr 30, 2015
AFL Club
West Coast
I think itr's a scumbag move on the part of the Saffa's, and if Australia were found doing that the cricket world as we know it would implode.

But at the same time, batsman could've just pulled his finger out and complete the run, like you get taught from about U11's.
This. Onus should be on the batsman to know where the ball is.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back