Game Day Blue Baggers vs Purple Army

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

With random results over the weekend - I hope we take the opportunity to stand up and make everyone take notice

This is the type of game that’s potentially 50/50. Let’s hopefully ‘switch on’ and put this team away

Freo by 24 points

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Really important game today. Can set us ahead of the pack at 1-2 or fall into it.

Regardless of that, I just want us to win cause of the last 2 games against this lot. It's probably how Richmond fans felt after Mundy's game winners.

I tipped us against GWS, but unfortunately i can see them thumping us today. 45 point loss.

They have zero defence, but they are relentless in attack.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Sadly, my delicately flavoured, superior quality 'Buddha's Tears' tea leaves from the revered growing pastures of the Guangxi Province, are displaying a loss, as well as some footage of me swearing loudly at my television...

I'm about to be booted from the Eagles vs Port Adelaide match day thread...but it was worth it!!

wheres the faith? two years in a row we have been close i think the boys will feel the pain of previous matches and bring a fight today. there will be some heat in this one

Trying to understand why we've been pushed out to $3+ ..

I think any 50-50 calls go against us today. They can't have a powerhouse Melbourne club under great expectation go 0-3. Mark my words, if its close in the dying stages the umps will have a big say in this.

We need to get it and keep it out of their reach from the opening bounce.

I'm amazed, not amazed, at the amount of media time that has been devoted to dissecting Carlton this week.

Is that called preening Vic self-importance?

Boys will need to bring a lot of relentless energy from the get go, as Carltoon will be fired up.

Trying to understand why we've been pushed out to $3+ ..

I think any 50-50 calls go against us today. They can't have a powerhouse Melbourne club under great expectation go 0-3. Mark my words, if its close in the dying stages the umps will have a big say in this.

We need to get it and keep it out of their reach from the opening bounce.

I know b all about gambling odds, but out to $3.00 does seem a bit steep. I understand that Carlton should be favoured, but by that much ?.

Forget the umps, we just have to be first to the ball and then we dictate the moves.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back