NRL 2021

Remove this Banner Ad

If the squiggle has taught us anything it's that humans severely underrate when good teams absolutely flog bad teams - that is actually the biggest indicator of a good side. I'll be on the roosters.
Fair point, of course they might still win, I just reckon the value is with the Souths, I just need that 1 more point at the line to make it an even 4.5

Radley out for roosters. Souths pretty much full-length and I'm still not sold on the roosters halves combo/spine. Backing souths tonight.

Manly is atrocious so im backing dragons win 13+. Had a good win last week and manly have nothing apart from dce. Manly unders too.

Radley out for roosters. Souths pretty much full-length and I'm still not sold on the roosters halves combo/spine. Backing souths tonight.

Manly is atrocious so im backing dragons win 13+. Had a good win last week and manly have nothing apart from dce. Manly unders too.

Dragons aren’t much better but Manly is the safe bet

NRL Round 4:

Manly 7.50 v 1.09 Penrith
Bulldogs 8.50 v 1.07 South Sydney
Storm 1.07 v 8.50 Broncos
Cronulla 1.38 v 3.05 Cowboys
Titans 2.35 v 1.60 Raiders
Knights 1.42 v 2.90 Dragons
Roosters 1.48 v 2.65 Warriors
Tigers 3.60 v 1.29 Eels

Betting Strategies and Tips

- Waste of time 13+ is the play even at $1.20 odd

- This will be ugly, if there is a 30+ market i'll have a small play.

- Storm by 50+ waste of time.

- Cowboys are abysmal, Cronulla are bad they aint Cowboys bad. $1.38 is overs.

- Titans should be favourites. How are the Raiders favourites jeez! They did just choke their match last weekend!

- Another game I like the outsiders, Dragons look a nice bet this game especially with the line.

- Warriors at the line for me, but I'll hold off on this tip until I see the teams.

Tigers 3.60 v 1.29 Eels
- Eels should be too strong BUT Tigers were much better last week. 1-12 is the play.

- Waste of time 13+ is the play even at $1.20 odd

- This will be ugly, if there is a 30+ market i'll have a small play.

- Storm by 50+ waste of time.

- Cowboys are abysmal, Cronulla are bad they aint Cowboys bad. $1.38 is overs.

- Titans should be favourites. How are the Raiders favourites jeez! They did just choke their match last weekend!

- Another game I like the outsiders, Dragons look a nice bet this game especially with the line.

- Warriors at the line for me, but I'll hold off on this tip until I see the teams.

Tigers 3.60 v 1.29 Eels
- Eels should be too strong BUT Tigers were much better last week. 1-12 is the play.
The first 3 games are not worth touching individually for me, even at big margins that they will likely be. Backing -20 point lines is generally not a play I'd like to make. They might be helpful plays as added juice to other bets however, given they look pretty certain to increase odds on other markets.

H2H, there's not a lot I can see jumping out as a good bet. By gametime, perhaps the Titans/Raiders might have some value depending on how the odds/lines go. Same with Roosters/Warriors.

Storm, Panthers, Bunnies, Sharks and Western Bulldogs in the AFL will basically double your money. Can't see it losing, but 5 leg multies are playing with fire....

Storm, Panthers, Bunnies, Sharks and Western Bulldogs in the AFL will basically double your money. Can't see it losing, but 5 leg multies are playing with fire....

Add Richmond in, we've played okay the first two rounds but we aren't beating you guys!

- Waste of time 13+ is the play even at $1.20 odd (Penrith haven't been fantastic but the Sea Eagles are terrible. Look at the Penrith total tries markets for value)

- This will be ugly, if there is a 30+ market i'll have a small play. (Souths are true favs for 2021 and should have a field day against Bulldogs. Again look at the Souths total tries markets for value)

- Storm by 50+ waste of time. (Actually love the Bronx line of 20.5. Haas is a huge addiction to the pack)

- Cowboys are abysmal, Cronulla are bad they aint Cowboys bad. $1.38 is overs. (Won't go near this game, toss a coin)

- Titans should be favourites. How are the Raiders favourites jeez! They did just choke their match last weekend! (I agree with you here, depending on where the game is moved i think GC has great value at the line)

- Another game I like the outsiders, Dragons look a nice bet this game especially with the line. (Knights are a hit and miss at times and i am very careful betting on any game they play. Dragons could possibly get the line but not confident. Maybe both teams under 12.5)

- Warriors at the line for me, but I'll hold off on this tip until I see the teams. (Got a feeling this is the game Roosters get back into form with a big win. Warriors were very lucky last week v depleted Raiders and had some calls go there way)

Tigers 3.60 v 1.29 Eels
- Eels should be too strong BUT Tigers were much better last week. 1-12 is the play. (Demoting Joey Leilua proved masterclass last week for Wests. At home i think they cover the line)

My best:
Broncos +20.5
Wests +10.5

My best:
Broncos +20.5
Wests +10.5
Take the Storm on at your peril. Storm have been knocked around a bit with injury recently but now back at home after 2 losses Bellamy will have them bouncing back hard and they could easily put on 40+ and cover.

Tigers at home with 10.5 isn't the worst though. Home dogs with big lines are quite often good plays.

Take the Storm on at your peril. Storm have been knocked around a bit with injury recently but now back at home after 2 losses Bellamy will have them bouncing back hard and they could easily put on 40+ and cover.

Tigers at home with 10.5 isn't the worst though. Home dogs with big lines are quite often good plays.

Bronx haven't been too bad before last weeks game.

Had a huge lead v Eels and folded, Played poor in the first half v GC but finished well.

If they score 2 - 3 tries i think they cover.

Melb 28 - 12 Bris

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Bronx haven't been too bad before last weeks game.

Had a huge lead v Eels and folded, Played poor in the first half v GC but finished well.

If they score 2 - 3 tries i think they cover.

Melb 28 - 12 Bris

They aren’t scoring 12 though and Melbourne are more likely to score 50 than 28!

Thoughts on Warriors keeping it close today? Either Warriors +line, Roosters 1-12 or either team under 12.5?

Just have a good feeling with NZ.

Either team under 12.5 is the way I’ve played.

Some early thoughts,
Souths, Warriors, Storm, Tigers will double your money in a multi.

South's I think can cover -20.5 against the Broncos

Honestly there's a lot of short, comfortable favourites this week, it could be the week for half a dozen different multies of just H2H bets.

Not going near the Tigers, probably a game they lose. Titans are easy money this week.

Best value is the Dragons.

NRL Round 5
South Sydney 1.07 v 8.50 Broncos | South Sydney -21.5 pt line $1.90 v $1.90 Brisbane +21.5 pt line
Warriors 1.35 v 3.20 Manly | Warriors -8 pt line $1.90 v $1.90 Manly +8 pt line
Panthers 1.42 v 2.85 Canberra | Panthers -7.5 pt line $1.90 v $1.90 Canberra +7.5 pt line
Titans 1.32 v 3.40 Newcastle | Titans -10.5 pt line $1.90 v $1.90 Newcastle +10.5 pt line
Bulldogs $11 v $1.04 Melbourne | Bulldogs +27.5 pt line $1.90 v $1.90 Storm -27.5 pt line
Roosters $1.40 v $2.95 Sharks | Roosters -6.5 pt line $1.90 v $1.90 Sharks +6.5 pt line
Tigers $1.34 v $3.30 Cowboys | Tigers -9.5 pt line $1.90 v $1.90 Cowboys +9.5 pt line
Eels $1.28 v $3.70 Dragons | Eels -9.5 pt line $1.90 v $1.90 Dragons +9.5 pt line

Remove this Banner Ad

Back