Preview Round 4, 2021: St.Kilda v West Coast - Marvel Stadium, Saturday 10th April, 4:35PM AEST

Who Wins?

• Saints

Votes: 14 14.6%
  • Eagles

Votes: 82 85.4%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
0rnVKpP.png

Heaven help us.

May 24, 2011
AFL Club
St Kilda
Really interesting to see if ratten swings the axe.
Dmac, Hill, Sinclair, battle, lonie, butler, mckernan, Coffield, jones all have been pretty awful this year.
I’m keen to see mason wood for another week, I actually thought he was okay

May 10, 2013
Queensland
AFL Club
St Kilda
Other Teams
Melbourne Storm, Baghdadian Babes
Next week I would make wholesale changes, if the players don’t want to work hard for the team, they can cool their heels at Sandringham.
The soft over the back kicks/goals is not working, time for a bit of the old tough front and centre to make these bludgers earn their pay with
Clark, Hill, Lonie & Butler omitted, Gresh & possibly Jones injured.
Clark doesn’t seem to have his usual grace at the moment & Hill needs to learn how to apply pressure instead of laughing & joking with his opponents, Butler & Lonie both unlucky being slightly less effective than Higgins on “ “ stats.
We don’t need frontrunners, we need working class men.

Have given Dunstan a run in the guts where we have been losing out of late, we know what we get from him & he puts his body on the line
Carlisle HAS to return to the backline as does Battle,
Roma if fit plays & swaps with McKernan (only because we have nobody else) when needjng a spell.
King is only a 20yo expecting him so early in his career to be #1 is leaving him exposed to burn out down the track, so have him further up the ground with Long back in the forward line to use his aggression on players roughing him up (as per Hamill with Riewoldt).

Then we have the left field changes, said last week I would like to see Kent with his experience given the opportunity as the small defender (ala Daniel Rich & Caleb Daniel) if it doesn’t work I have DMac on the bench.

Also Nick Coffield has been caught out by bigger bodied forwards of late, send him forward so he can learn the craft off experienced defenders, who knows he may be winner.

Ryan Byrne to be given his chance off the bench.

Seriously with a team like this what could go wrong?
I suppose if we did get beaten by 12 goals they would have at least an honest excuse

BK..... Kent. Howard Wilkie

H/BK .. Battle Carlisle Highmore

CNT .. Sinclair. Dunstan Billings

H/FWD Long Membrey King

FWD.. McKernan Coffield Higgins

RUCK.. Roma. Steele Crouch

Interchange. DMac, Byrne, Wood, Ross

Emergency. Joyce

Last edited:
Out gresh jones lonie mckernan
In Kent bytel highmore and no idea.

I would drop butler before lonie but credits will win out. Wood long and McKenzie should also be out but there is no good players in the seconds.
Yeah easy to drop players but you need to be able to replace them

Next week I would make wholesome changes, if the players don’t want to work hard for the team, they can cool their heels at Sandringham.
The soft over the back kicks/goals is not working, time for a bit of the old tough front and centre to make these bludgers earn their pay with
Clark, Hill, Lonie & Butler omitted, Gresh & possibly Jones injured.
Clark doesn’t seem to have his usual grace at the moment & Hill needs to learn how to apply pressure instead of laughing & joking with his opponents, Butler & Lonie both unlucky being slightly less effective than Higgins on “ “ stats.
We don’t need frontrunners, we need working class men.

Have given Dunstan a run in the guts where we have been losing out of late, we know what we get from him & he puts his body on the line
Carlisle HAS to return to the backline as does Battle,
Roma if fit plays & swaps with McKernan (only because we have nobody else) when needjng a spell.
King is only a 20yo expecting him so early in his career to be #1 is leaving him exposed to burn out down the track, so have him further up the ground with Long back in the forward line to use his aggression on players roughing him up (as per Hamill with Riewoldt).

Then we have the left field changes, said last week I would like to see Kent with his experience given the opportunity as the small defender (ala Daniel Rich & Caleb Daniel) if it doesn’t work I have DMac on the bench.

Also Nick Coffield has been caught out by bigger bodied forwards of late, send him forward so he can learn the craft off experienced defenders, who knows he may be winner.

Ryan Byrne to be given his chance off the bench.

Seriously with a team like this what could go wrong?
I suppose if we did get beaten by 12 goals they would have at least an honest excuse

BK..... Kent. Howard Wilkie

H/BK .. Battle Carlisle Highmore

CNT .. Sinclair. Dunstan Billings

H/FWD Long Membrey King

FWD.. McKernan Coffield Higgins

RUCK.. Roma. Steele Crouch

Interchange. DMac, Byrne, Wood, Ross

Emergency. Joyce
Im going to take this as a joke because if your being serious you cant be following the club too closely

Make the same team play next week as punishment for what was served up yesterday. Minus Gresh of course. Or select on merit & only Steele gets a game. Either way, it’s going to be ugly...
Why be so soft? Gresham doesn't get a free pass either.

kernelT

Can go any club
Aug 15, 2010
Chiraq
AFL Club
St Kilda
Other Teams
Louis Slungpue
Might be time for a heroic mushroom dose for the entire list., then some electric shock therapy if necessary.

Really hard to believe we are as bad as we’ve seen this year... something has to give.

Bytel and Marshall for Gresham and McKernan the obvious changes.

After that there are up to 10 Or so thar could be in the gun. Gonna have to make a statement, i don't care who they are.

They should line them up so that we can throw rotten fruit at them. Who ever can still play after sustaining heavy fruit related injury gets a run.

Might be time for a heroic mushroom dose for the entire list., then some electric shock therapy if necessary.

Really hard to believe we are as bad as we’ve seen this year... something has to give.

* them give it to us. We need it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back