Prediction Changes: Round 3 Vs Cartlon + Pre-match discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Bloody Gold Coast.
Exactly. I mean WHAT THE * Gold Coast?

"I know you guys finished in the 8 so your 1st rounder next year is unlikely to be any good but here you go WC, take all our picks for it. Wait you want more? Ok here's some extra picks, we probably don't need them, we'll just ask Gil for more if we do."

I’m with you , this will be a umpire lead ambush

The bookies know , that’s why the line is 16.5 but we are paying 3.20 the win @ that price the line should be 20+

Lube up ladies and gents

Sent from my iPad using BigFooty.com
Last quarter the umpires will even up the free kicks in the our back half.

Too predictable.

I’m out of town with no access to pay tv, and Mr Stokes is being a prig, so I’ll be out paddle boarding whilst this game is on. They probably play better when I’m not watching them !!!.

Tune in for the replay (taped).

If Freo play the Freo game plan, instead of trying to do whatever the Blues’s want, they’ll do well. Mundy to be BOG, ....... again.
Like you I'm out of town, in fact I'm sitting in a cabin in Cobar (central NSW) and thinking judt how can I get to watch this game without the dreaded kayo or telstra. Guess that I'll just wander down the club soon and I might be able to persuade management to put the game on. Of all things I watched the Egirls game last night in Broken Hill on FTA tele.

Like you I'm out of town, in fact I'm sitting in a cabin in Cobar (central NSW) and thinking judt how can I get to watch this game without the dreaded kayo or telstra. Guess that I'll just wander down the club soon and I might be able to persuade management to put the game on. Of all things I watched the Egirls game last night in Broken Hill on FTA tele.
I spent a month in Cobar one weekend - very exciting place :)

Fyfe in the middle will transform everything. Get Treacy and Sturt in ASAP.
Yeah the three young mids should be part of a rotationin the midfield, not THE midfield. I would like to see Valente and even Blakely playing to add some size and hardness through the midfield mix, along with Fyfe and Mundy. Bringing Aish and Acres through there, isn't going to be sufficient. Acres is soft and a sloppy kick and Aish isn't strong enough in the body and seems to play better in the backline. Cerra and Brayshaw are capable of playing on the outside and Serong can go forward. I know it is probably about giving the young guys experience but you can get that as part of the rotation, you don't have to be in there the whole time. There is plenty of time for that when they are bigger stronger and older.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back