Preview Round 3, 2021 : Hawks v Cats, Easter Monday 3:20pm @MCG

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
İn the last 6 games of 2019 the O'Brien/ Lewis combo were clunking marks , booting around 4-5 goals between them and seem to have the oppo defence under extreme duress , thats the sort of form and combo you could build a frwd line out of but here we are 18 months on, for one reason or another, we haven't seen anything to resemble that. I hope we get to see something similar in the near future.
Still got Gunston to come back yet as well.

Lewis + Kosi + Gunston?

Hi all,
Does anyone know which end the Hawks cheer squad will be positioned at this game? M3/4 or M33/34?
Cheers

Duckwood = Selwood
Clanger field = Dangerfield
The last ones got me
It's Robert O'Gorman the guy who didn't pay the dropping the ball free against Blicavs in the Brisbane Geelong game. He essentially won the game for Geelong.

Wow didn't think my comment about an underwhelming possible life membership would trigger so many lol.

Topiary as for us pulling up sore, on an 8 day break it shouldn't really be an issue. If we have a tough game Monday then 6 days later in the West you could see it being a big problem.

Wow didn't think my comment about an underwhelming possible life membership would trigger so many lol.
You didn’t know that dumping on Hawthorn listed players would be frowned upon.

Says a fair bit, to be honest.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Another one for Box Hill. Mark and kick around the corner from the pocket...one of the Box Hill boys

12.12 to 6.6

Sent from my CPH1803 using Tapatalk

******* phones...too hard to read which thread I'm on in the sunlight

Sent from my CPH1803 using Tapatalk

I get the impression Lewis and Kozi are expected to carve up the Cats or they'll be considered not good enough, despite only playing a few games.

Supporters forget how average Buddy and Roughy were in their early development. But we persevered and they improved.

Rightly or wrongly regarding the comments on TOB, I think we should all respectfuly agree he isn't going to be part of the next successful Hawthorn team. Just not good enough.

Hopefully we pump games into Lewis Kozzie and Jeka and work out if they can offer what we need going forward.

Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back