Rumour The real 2020 RUMOUR thread. NO DISCUSSION IN THIS THREAD

Nov 24, 2007
DTC Frat House
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
Team Lambda Variant
Redux: MOD NOTE: threads like this are dumb, and a complete waste of our time to moderate, because people have a hard time understanding what "No Discussion" means. So, I tell you what - i‘ll keep the thread open, but infract anyone who posts anything that isn’t a rumour.

1613007703861.png

Rumours look like this:
Crows will take Elijah Hollands with first pick.
(same norwood based source who said Stephens would go top 5 when most "experts" had him outside top 10).

Specifically, they reference a future event that *may* happen, and usually end up being laughably false.

May 10, 2009
Adelaide Oval
AFL Club
Adelaide
Crows went hard after Charlie Ballard from the Suns, but the long term deal they offered enticed him to stay

Oct 9, 2004
Adelaide
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
CDFC
Galluci & Poholke had a serious problem on the snow in Adelaide. They would have had their contract extended (christ even david mckay did) but they were causing cultural problems especially for the kids coming in.
Collingwood were apparently very interested in Galluci (to the point he had started a mini preseason to prep) this offseason, thought they were going to score with him being delisted, Crows themselves told Collingwood he was a gear head.. Pies withdrew all interest.
Interesting couple of rumors on a thread on the main board.

Nov 24, 2007
DTC Frat House
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
Team Lambda Variant
MOD NOTE: threads like this are dumb, and a complete waste of our time to moderate. Twelve reports tonight. So, I tell you what - i‘ll keep the thread open, but infract anyone who posts anything that isn’t a rumour.

Jul 6, 2017
AFL Club
Adelaide

Not crows related, but plenty of Norwood fans will be a bit miffed as this fella was supposed to line up with them this year according to my Norwood mates

Nov 6, 2003
Melbourne
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
🇦🇺 🇦🇺 🇦🇺 West Adelaide
The Saints are heavily into young, highly rated tall defender, Fisher McAsey

Fischer McAsey reportedly had a chat with James Gallagher and his manager Pre-Christmas

Sandy boy

Tex Danger

Premiership Player
Mar 20, 2013
AFL Club
Adelaide
Back