The Association Football AFL Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bradesmaen Tabener is Crabener indeed. Not sure what happened last year but normal service has definitely resumed.

He is not 100%. He has a ****ed back but for some reason JLo is playing him when Treacy is ready to go.

He is not 100%. He has a f’ed back but for some reason JLo is playing him when Treacy is ready to go.
Treacy is not going to do anything. He did something against West coasts rookies who are the same level and everyone thinks he will come in and kick five a game. If he was going to do that he wouldn't be a rookie drafted player he'd go first overall.

Treacy is not going to do anything. He did something against West coasts rookies who are the same level and everyone thinks he will come in and kick five a game. If he was going to do that he wouldn't be a rookie drafted player he'd go first overall.

He will offer more than Tabs, Darcy, and Meek have today. At least he has aggression. Tabs is soft as butter. Always has been and always will be.

Longmuir only needs to go if not performing relevant to list talent, and to that end Freo are going nowhere fast.
Very very average list.

We have a good list. Just key injuries and piss poor team selection are letting us down. We have a key forward that kicked 7 in the seconds and a medium forward that kicked 5 and yet neither can get a game.

Team selection killed us against Melbourne and it has done so again today.

We have a good list. Just key injuries and piss poor team selection are letting us down. We have a key forward that kicked 7 in the seconds and a medium forward that kicked 5 and yet neither can get a game.

But Trav Colyer is the bestest player in the world.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I don't think anyone other than the match committee knows how the hell he gets a game.
I don't know how some of the rejects from other clubs get a game like Aish. Those two couldn't hit the inside of a barn.

Amazing how I got banned from the Freo forum last year for suggesting Longmuir wasn't the right coach to take us forward...

I honestly thought he would be a good pick up but he has been a waste of a list spot. He has good patches but gets stuff all of the ball and butchers it way too much. His 3 (IIRC) out on the full at the start of the last quarter against Melbourne absolutely destroyed us.

Everyone fit I don't think many other than the most optimistic Freo fans see that as a finals capable team, and that probably extends to 2022 as well.
Longmuir may not be the answer but the first 3 rounds is hardly going to tell you that. A few out and a so-so list.

I honestly thought he would be a good pick up but he has been a waste of a list spot. He has good patches but gets stuff all of the ball and butchers it way too much. His 3 (IIRC) out on the full at the start of the last quarter against Melbourne absolutely destroyed us.
He had like a year of purple patch with us where he was amazing. Not getting a lot of the ball still but hitting the scoreboard regularly enough.

Then he was poo.

But he seems like a nice bloke.

Everyone fit I don't think many other than the most optimistic Freo fans see that as a finals capable team, and that probably extends to 2022 as well.
Longmuir may not be the answer but the first 3 rounds is hardly going to tell you that. A few out and a so-so list.
It's a good enough list to be pushing for top 8. Not necessarily getting in it. Right now they're looking like pushing top of bottom 4. They have played the same in every game, just that GWS were s**t.

Yeah, no. It is definitely capable of finals and to suggest otherwise shows little or no knowledge of our list. We just need to sort out the forward line and get another couple of seasons into the young mids before we look for more than that.

Yeah, no. It is definitely capable of finals and to suggest otherwise shows little or no knowledge of our list. We just need to sort out the forward line and get another couple of seasons into the young mids before we look for more than that.
Traipsing through the 20+ pages of ladder predictions I would say from the first 10 or so pages roughly 20% agree with you.
Need a 50 goal forward and an x-factor mid. Cripps would be handy too if he goes home (fit of course).

Maybe 'going nowhere' was a little blunt as it infers doldrums for a while, but I really mean I just don't see a meteoric rise to 3-4 years of finals coming anytime soon. Very much looks like a list that's 2/3 finished.

Traipsing through the 20+ pages of ladder predictions I would say from the first 10 or so pages roughly 20% agree with you.
Need a 50 goal forward and an x-factor mid. Cripps would be handy too if he goes home (fit of course).

Maybe 'going nowhere' was a little blunt as it infers doldrums for a while, but I really mean I just don't see a meteoric rise to 3-4 years of finals coming anytime soon. Very much looks like a list that's 2/3 finished.
Chris Bond should have been sacked after the Jesse Hogan s**t. What we gave up versus what we got. Useless twat

How many of those are Freo supporters and how many are on the East Coast and have no knowledge of our list and just listen to the bullshit spouted by the Vic media? I would suggest almost all are the latter.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back