Game Day Blue Baggers vs Purple Army

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
In this case he's legitimately supporting a team mate?
He is and I agree with him, but when you're captain of freos reserves team, you're somewhat responsible to lead our young kids playing for Peel. Taking cheap jabs at the coaching panel isn't a good look, it reeks of unprofessionalism to me, regardless of his accuracy in that tweet

On SM-G781B using BigFooty.com mobile app

He is and I agree with him, but when you're captain of freos reserves team, you're somewhat responsible to lead our young kids playing for Peel. Taking cheap jabs at the coaching panel isn't a good look, it reeks of unprofessionalism to me, regardless of his accuracy in that tweet

Ah well if the coaching panel are gonna be unprofessional and dish this team up then I guess it's a free for all.

Isn't JLO being unprofessional by being s**t?

Two goals that Q were started by Cerra kicks from HB that went through the corridor. Around the stoppage he has been v.ordinary but his kicking with a little space has been good.

Yeah I'll backtrack on that. I agree with you, it's frustrating because a fair few of us on here were saying this before the game even started.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Struggling to find a positive today. Serong getting fired up against cripps is about the only thing I can think of

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

Longmuirs presser will be um yeh , um yeh and um yeh.
He might be able to coach but stringing words together ain't his strong point.
Don't know how he gets his message across.

Shut up, peanut. He’s fine. You’d be the kind of loser who takes the piss out of the kids at a special school

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back