Oppo Camp The Non-North Footy Discussion & Matchday Chat Thread (NNFD&MCT) VI

Status
Not open for further replies.
Aug 25, 2006
Mount Waverley
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Harry McKay doing a Josh Bruce.

No pressure on the midfield bringing the ball in and playing against an undersized defence.

IMG_511694C314D0-1.jpeg

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

Apr 7, 2013
Cairns
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
Atlanta Falcons
Not worth looking into it too deeply, she is just useless in general.

Half the time she relies on the non controlling umpire to bail her out and the other half are usually just poor decisions.
She can't cover the ground for s**t either and that's partly the reason why the non controlling umpires get involved...

She is just woeful.

On SM-G975F using BigFooty.com mobile app

Have you only just realised this? lol

Wait until we play them.. you just know what is going to happen 🤦‍♀️

Lmao no I haven’t but ok

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

Boy, did we ever miss a bullet with Paddy Dow. LDU may not end up being the champion we hoped for, but Dow is making him look like a Brownlow medalist thus far in their careers.

Blues are thrashing the Dockers today and all Dow can do is get caught, give away frees & fumble.

Aug 25, 2006
Mount Waverley
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Carltank are getting kissed on the dick by the umpires
If you are referring to Eleni paying wrong free kicks, then its not her being biased towards Carlton, it’s just her being s**t.

The Silvagni free kick is a perfect example. He dives to ground with no contact and she is that useless she makes her call purely on him going to ground.

She isn’t good enough to be umpiring at this level pure and simple. It’s the AFL’s pet project and that’s the only reason she is out there.

I wish I had the footage of the Ben Brown mark that she disallowed a few years back to highlight just how poor her umpiring skills are.

If you are referring to Eleni paying wrong free kicks, then its not her being biased towards Carlton, it’s just her being sh*t.

The Silvagni free kick is a perfect example. He dives to ground with no contact and she is that useless she makes her call purely on him going to ground.

She isn’t good enough to be umpiring at this level pure and simple. It’s the AFL’s pet project and that’s the only reason she is out there.

I wish I had the footage of the Ben Brown mark that she disallowed a few years back to highlight just how poor her umpiring skills are.

Nah not just her, carltank have had the rub of the green from all of them.
Cripps is gun but he gets away with a lot

Dec 18, 2014
Victoria
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
Pierce & Pierce, Stratton Oakmont
Clayton Oliver: The Shane

Sep 19, 2015
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Boy, did we ever miss a bullet with Paddy Dow. LDU may not end up being the champion we hoped for, but Dow is making him look like a Brownlow medalist thus far in their careers.

Blues are thrashing the Dockers today and all Dow can do is get caught, give away frees & fumble.
Paddy Dow is genuinely terrible at this point in his career. I remember following the draft and really hoped we got him before LDU slid. Thank *, he'd be the absolute last thing we need :D.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back