Oppo Camp The Non-North Footy Discussion & Matchday Chat Thread (NNFD&MCT) VI

Status
Not open for further replies.
After attending what was a abomination on Friday, I'm hoping the Dawks V Handbaggers game is somewhat entertaining.

The rivalry is top notch, I think it will be a good game

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

koshari

Brownlow Medallist
Mar 24, 2011
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Watching godees on the bush telly.
IMG_20210404_193239.jpg

That's a tough read.
Yes, absolutely shocking.

I played juniors with Rocket and the opposition parents were completely merciless the way they used to get stuck into him. Basically because he was just so much better than everyone else.

I also used to see him around the traps a bit after he started playing for the Saints. Would always give him a fairly wide berth as he was a very volatile individual. After reading that article, it's not surprising in light of all the sh*t that was going on in his life.

Jun 9, 2001
Fogarty Street
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
St Johnstone
Yes, absolutely shocking.

I played juniors with Rocket and the opposition parents were completely merciless the way they used to get stuck into him. Basically because he was just so much better than everyone else.

I also used to see him around the traps a bit after he started playing for the Saints. Would always give him a fairly wide berth as he was a very volatile individual. After reading that article, it's not surprising in light of all the sh*t that was going on in his life.

The only light note was him kicking 3 on us as a 16yo at the saints. Then a highlights clip of him at the dees- again having a day out against us.

North Melbourne - we do aim to please.

Permaban for any pro-Melbourne talk around here.

You've been warned.

Sorry king I promise I will do better.

Silly me I will give you some shillings to repay

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

The only light note was him kicking 3 on us as a 16yo at the saints. Then a highlights clip of him at the dees- again having a day out against us.

North Melbourne - we do aim to please.
I was at Arden St the day he debuted. It really did look like the sky was the limit for him.

Turns out his talent was a burden rather than a gift.

Apr 7, 2013
Cairns
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
Atlanta Falcons
Leon Cameron looking as confused as ever.

Bye Bye.

On SM-G975F using BigFooty.com mobile app

Billy Not Really

Norm Smith Medallist
Apr 7, 2018
Licking windows at the back of the bus.
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Leon Cameron; Worst coach in the business today, and he gets by solely because his list is good.

But he couldn't possibly seal the big one even if he ******* tried.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back