Preview Changes vs Cats (Rnd4)-In: Melksham, Out: Sparrow(omitted)

Remove this Banner Ad

Hibbo has looked shaky on return the past few years but at his best agree he should replace Nev. Offers more on attack.

Question - how do we use Tmac when Brown/Weidmann are available? He is crap. Could be a damaging swingman from defence I guess but don't rate him atm

Hibbo has looked shaky on return the past few years but at his best agree he should replace Nev. Offers more on attack.

Question - how do we use Tmac when Brown/Weidmann are available? He is crap. Could be a damaging swingman from defence I guess but don't rate him atm
I think TMac, Fritsch, Weed and Brown all battle for 2 spots. Can't have more than 2 in there.

I think TMac, Fritsch, Weed and Brown all battle for 2 spots. Can't have more than 2 in there.
Fritcsh can (should be able to) crumb at least. Hopefully Tmac is more damaging as a 3rd tall again but he has been bad against some pretty average defenders.

Really? Fritsch is a classic third forward. Especially with Jackson rarely playing down there.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

This will be fascinating.

Cats have no match-up for Max Gawn. But I reckon the Cats' defence could make it hard for you guys to score.

Do you guys reckon you're in better shape than in 2018? On paper I think so. Petracca's improvement is massive. Pickett is a great addition. And the combination of May and Lever makes a big difference.

This will be fascinating.

Cats have no match-up for Max Gawn. But I reckon the Cats' defence could make it hard for you guys to score.

Do you guys reckon you're in better shape than in 2018? On paper I think so. Petracca's improvement is massive. Pickett is a great addition. And the combination of May and Lever makes a big difference.
Still big 2018 vibes until we beat a top side at the G I think

We'll have to wait for R21 for NicNat vs Gawn.

I do think you guys are doing something more sustainable though, based on a limited sample.
Nic Nat always smashes Gawn with his athleticism. Nic Nat vs Jackson though? Could be interesting.

I reckon we would lose a lot of our forward pressure if it was Sparrow out for Melksham. Sparrow seems to be applying it all the time ala peak Vanders (where is he?) and Melksham does none of that.

Would feel more confident about this game if we were playing at the Fortress of Solitude aka Castle Grayskull aka the wonderful, wonderful Marvel Stadium instead of the G.

Really? Fritsch is a classic third forward. Especially with Jackson rarely playing down there.
Yeah I have thought that before and Fritsch has shown some ground ball nous, but I just think forward pressure wise we can only afford to have 2 medium/ talls flying for marks. Especially when Jackson/ Gawn occasionally float in.

If they bring in another tall forward Fritschs role will change, but if Melk also makes his way in our forward pressure will be seriously bad.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back