List Mgmt. Trade & Free Agency talk Pt 2

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

I hope Blair Hartley & our recruitment team is right into a player like Josh Dunkley we need another strong contested ball winner.

Gotta make a big play for him, he's perfect for us.

Well worth pointing out that he's achieved all he has as an inside mid almost always having to rove to the opposition ruckman.

The very few who can do that at his level are worth their weight in gold.

Watching GWS v MELB would Taranto be gettable? given how poor the Giants are going I reckon at the end of the year their will be some fallout with out badly the team has dropped off most of these players would not have been expecting to be a bottom team 2 years in a row after making a GF.

Last edited:
Watching GWS v MELB would Taranto be gettable? given how poor the Giants are going I reckon at the end of the year their will be some fallout with out badly the team has dropped off most of these players would not have been expecting to be a bottom team 2 years in a row after making a GF.
I think t71 broke last year that taranto wasn't seeing eye to eye with coniglio and was considering leaving at the end of last year..

Graham turned in a spud performance today when we needed him to stand up in the midfield
Wrong decision offering him so much money.

Markov > Broad
Butler > Rioli
Ross > Graham

We’ll lose Ross because of Graham. Dimma loves these plodders who have been protected by a system. Once the system breaks down their lack of talent is exposed.

Markov > Broad
Butler > Rioli
Ross > Graham

We’ll lose Ross because of Graham. Dimma loves these plodders who have been protected by a system. Once the system breaks down their lack of talent is exposed.
Graham stayed at Richmond for way less than what he was offered from 3 other clubs
Adelaide , Carlton , Essendon were all very keen to sign him up.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

So you’re guessing.
Ok let me just ask you 1 question

Do you know anybody that knows exactly how much any afl player gets and has proof ?
Even the best reporters guess to a degree and sometimes its correct e.g tom lynch $1 mil year (but nobody has any proof of this except afl Gold Coast,Richmond & Tom Lynch) every body else is guessing

Graham turned in a spud performance today when we needed him to stand up in the midfield
Yeah sure, not a great game but he wasn’t Robinson Crusoe by any stretch. Nothing wrong with Jack, he goes alright. And will be a solid citizen for us.

Markov > Broad
Butler > Rioli
Ross > Graham

Wrong on all three counts (imo)

Last edited:
Graham will always be a B grader. Strong and good kick. Unfortunately the game is getting quicker and he’s getting slower and that’s a big problem. Personally I think Ross is a better option.

Graham will always be a B grader. Strong and good kick. Unfortunately the game is getting quicker and he’s getting slower and that’s a big problem. Personally I think Ross is a better option.

A fortnight ago he had mid 30s and was arguably best on ground now you’re writing him off?? We take losses real well around these parts don’t we l?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back