Radio 1116 SEN 2024 Line-up

Remove this Banner Ad

How bad is Dwayne Russell. Get some personality or a sense of humour. He’s a f***ing robot. He never says anything remotely controversial or entertaining. His opinions are so shallow, conservative and bland. Give us something. Anything. F***ing emotionless drone. Imagine living with the bloke. Would drive me insane.

I think Finey's Final Siren is lionised because it was the last show still doing footy talkback. I don't think it matters which station does it, I just want it back.

With that said though, it's ridiculous that a sports station won't pay a presenter to do talkback between 11pm - midnight on a Friday night. It's such easy, cheap content.
Your Talking Craig Hutchinson the $$$ he saves on a presenter means more $$$ to spend on his diet of souvlarkis from Lambs

I think you guys are going on about the new readers voice a bit too much. I didnt even see an issue til i read this thread. Plus who really gets there news from the radio in this day and age.

Last edited:
Replay of off the bench was just on. Never heard hutchy call marg darling before. Until now.
Melbourne GWS game finished at 9. I'd watched the game with family and jumped into the car to drive home at 9:05. Switched on SEN to listen to some post-game and hopefully even some talkback -- I would have listened to SEN for the entire drive home if they were doing this, regardless of how poor the presenter was or how many ads they crammed in. But no, seems like a minute after the game finished they went to an Off The Bench replay. Annoying as * and cheap as * by Hutchy. Ended up putting the ABC on where at least they did half an hour of post-game with interviews etc.

Does Gerard never work public holidays? Bloke must have it easy for the 300-400k minimum he'd be on. 3-4 hours a day Mon-Thurs, full day on the Friday as he calls the game and a half day on Saturday for crunch time + a match call.
******* lives an awesome life. Also did the cricket too.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Does Gerard never work public holidays? Bloke must have it easy for the 300-400k minimum he'd be on. 3-4 hours a day Mon-Thurs, full day on the Friday as he calls the game and a half day on Saturday for crunch time + a match call.

Half-day on Friday ;)

I'm not going to have a crack at him for his workload. I'm sure he puts in a lot of research work off-air....watching all those sports!

Wonder what they'll do next Friday (Port v Richmond) - call it off the TV, or fly the team to Adelaide? That's one thing different for his workload this year ie. the travel component.

I think you guys are going on about the new readers voice a bit too much. I didnt even see an issue til i read this thread. Plus who really gets there news from the radio in this day and age.
I wish SEN didn’t have news because I couldn’t care for it, but given we are forced to listen to it I wouldn’t mind having someone read it that doesn’t sound like her tongue weighs 15kgs. She tries way too hard to have that news reader tone, to the point where it’s unbearable. Gonna start regularly complaining so she gets sacked.

I have said it before but with all their repeats, I don't understand why they don't play the best of some of the interstate shows rather than the same content constantly. I lost count of how many times I heard the Whateley / Blight segment over the weekend

I have said it before but with all their repeats, I don't understand why they don't play the best of some of the interstate shows rather than the same content constantly. I lost count of how many times I heard the Whateley / Blight segment over the weekend

OMG yes! Can't believe how many repeats were on over the weekend. Would go through them then rinse and repeat....again and again!

Who is doing Whateley's show, while he's off?

Sam Edmund would be the logical choice.

I'm certain Hutchy would have people checking this board, it's the biggest audience from which he can get immediate, free market research. And as long as people are criticising shows, or even newsreaders, I don't think he'd care - in fact I'd be delighted, cos you're still listening to those shows.

Exactly, the Fat man wouldn’t give a * what people say or think of his shitty radio station, as long as they are “consuming the content”

This Myles bloke on sen track, is a bombastic, loud-mouthed, wannabe, hero, *******.

His voice makes me want to punch myself, in the face.

Don't tell us to gamble responsibly, when gambling in itself is irresponsible.

Don't bet every race, sometimes in excess of $200 per race, then tell us to gamble responsibly.

Who are the cretins who text in, and cheer these puppets on?

What an absolute pile of crud, the whole concept/show is.

They scream and yell, like morons. They don't care about the listener, at all. They cheer on their own tip, like THEY are riding the horse. It's not a skill, what you do.

Myles is everywhere at the moment, calling Cricket, AFL, SANFL and SEN track. I suspect he has some good sponsorship connections.

As I have said before there must be some kind of sponsorship deal going on with SEN Track. It wouldn't survive on listeners and the usual adds.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back