Rumour Tales from the Henley Beach Cafe: CROWS 2021 RUMOURS

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Do you think we need to drop a similarly short player to be able to fit him into the side?
C'mon now, it's obvious we don't need elite kicks. 11.22 is a perfectly good score.

What possible comparison is there between the two
Did I say that
You people possess no logic ability at all

Sent from my SM-A515F using Tapatalk

Daniel would be best 22 in every side in the league.
Judging by your username, 1991 appears to be the last time you watched a game of football.

Truly ignorant
The players having the shots need to kick straighter
How many shots on goal will Daniel have from " wing , half -back " ?
Sheesh!

Sent from my SM-A515F using Tapatalk
Ignorant.... Gee you're swinging for the fences aren't you.

So interesting story, the planned developments at Alberton oval, a lot of the local residents are opposed to it and have a campaign running. The Advertiser and Sunday mail came in to do a story on it but have now advised that they won't run the story. Port power have said if they did, they would block all player interviews with them all season.
Well there ended up being a story in the Sunday Mail on it

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Has this been overlooked on the board?
Think it was pretty well known he'd end up here eventually. Nicks wants him, he wants to be in Adelaide and we brought over Tim Parham who has been with Burgess everywhere he's gone since he was at Port. Burgess would be here this year if Melbourne let him out his contract.

Think it was pretty well known he'd end up here eventually. Nicks wants him, he wants to be in Adelaide and we brought over Tim Parham who has been with Burgess everywhere he's gone since he was at Port. Burgess would be here this year if Melbourne let him out his contract.
Would certainly be a grget but will Port get in ahead of us? He is a Pauer man afterall.

They should have let him go this year.
not out of compassionate reasons, but for performance reasons

you are not getting the best out of him if he’s been separated from his kids.

I get that they had a contract, and that it would have left them in the lurch; just that holding him to the contract won’t get a great performance out of him

I feel sorry for the mods having to deal with the “no discussion rumour” thread. After again explaining the difference between posting a rumour and discussing a rumour people discuss a rumour .......FMD.
On the positive side of this, it gives you a great insight as to who the $hit for brains posters are.

I feel sorry for the mods having to deal with the “no discussion rumour” thread. After again explaining the difference between posting a rumour and discussing a rumour people discuss a rumour .......FMD.
On the positive side of this, it gives you a great insight as to who the $hit for brains posters are.
Then why post this here.

Where else to post regarding a no discussion rumour thread? Would you prefer the “No discussion rumour” thread?
Well you aren't discussing a rumour.

I mean can you read? Poor mods, havi g to deal with people who don't discuss rumours in the rumour discussing thread.

at least we can tell who has s**t for brains.

Has this been overlooked on the board?
As much as I don't like Melbourne

That was all class from Gary Pert, gun FB and looks like a classy operator.

Well you aren't discussing a rumour.

I mean can you read? Poor mods, havi g to deal with people who don't discuss rumours in the rumour discussing thread.

at least we can tell who has sh*t for brains.

As much as I don't like Melbourne

That was all class from Gary Pert, gun FB and looks like a classy operator.
Why isnt it a rumour

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back