Trades Round 3 trades

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

I didn't even pick Butters anyway. Only Port player I picked was Houston, currently averaging 111. If you listened to me on that, you're welcome.
I think Ridley might be untouchable, will be over $600k very soon. Houston will still be very gettable in a few weeks, and I want him in and around my team.

Move Laird to the MIDs later on and bring in Bowes, Crisp, Ridley or Whitfield to finish the backline

Neale > Dunkley
N.Cox > Butters

I'm about 100 behind a decent score this week. That should fix it.

Well I did the Neale to Dunkley trade, that's a win. Got some decent cash back, and probably this years #1 forward at the expense of a trade.

Held off on the second one, turns out it was a smart move in the short term.
Cox went 94, Butters only 55. Still want Butters eventually, but glad I gave Coxy another chance.

Instead I went Bergman > Impey, for some FWD stability. Warner moved from F4 to F5, with either Cox/Fantasia, Rowe, or Scott/Brockman at F6.

Impey may earn as much as Tex, especially if he can smash another ton on Monday.

I didn't even pick Butters anyway. Only Port player I picked was Houston, currently averaging 111. If you listened to me on that, you're welcome.
yeah i ve been pretty happy with Houston. Only 4% of team to boot.

So missed out on a number of trades holding off in case Clarke or Kozi got dropped.
They both stay in and looks like I am going to lose a number of matches between 10 and 50 points. Given only one match to go the options are limited.
Can trade clarke or Kozi to anyone left. Already have Stewart.
Am looking at Kozi to Hardwick. Dimma is taking all the kick ins now Day is out and is up 30 points on last years ave. Also playing much better than he did last year. Would be expecting him to hold down d6 for the majority of the year and should go up the same amount as Kosi over next few weeks, so wont be losing out in cash gen.
Am I grasping at straws trying to win a few matches at this stage of the year or is it actually a valid move?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

So missed out on a number of trades holding off in case Clarke or Kozi got dropped.
They both stay in and looks like I am going to lose a number of matches between 10 and 50 points. Given only one match to go the options are limited.
Can trade clarke or Kozi to anyone left. Already have Stewart.
Am looking at Kozi to Hardwick. Dimma is taking all the kick ins now Day is out and is up 30 points on last years ave. Also playing much better than he did last year. Would be expecting him to hold down d6 for the majority of the year and should go up the same amount as Kosi over next few weeks, so wont be losing out in cash gen.
Am I grasping at straws trying to win a few matches at this stage of the year or is it actually a valid move?
I liked Hardwicks role, very good for SC /DT.

Thoughts on Jordan Clark to Jiath?

Feel like Jiath has better job security and cash generation potential. Note I have only used one trade so far (Danger to Dusty) so my side is looking pretty good.

Thoughts on Jordan Clark to Jiath?

Feel like Jiath has better job security and cash generation potential. Note I have only used one trade so far (Danger to Dusty) so my side is looking pretty good.
As sideways as it gets and you lose valuable DPP and a valuable trade. A no vote from me.

Considering a radical trade/s.

Would Phillips-Impy to free up the funds for a double upgrade of Hunter Clark-Ridley and Duggan to Laird be insanity?

Allows me to correct the mid price madness once and for all and move forward from the ugly skid marks stinking up my backline.

Clark and Duggan on the never again list.

Considering a radical trade/s.

Would Phillips-Impy to free up the funds for a double upgrade of Hunter Clark-Ridley and Duggan to Laird be insanity?

Allows me to correct the mid price madness once and for all and move forward from the ugly skid marks stinking up my backline.

Clark and Duggan on the never again list.
Sounds like a decent plan. I traded Impey in this week already

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back